Health Net Interview Questions in Rancho Cordova, CA | Glassdoor

Health Net Interview Questions in Rancho Cordova, CA

2.9

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online and got an email from a recruiter 2-3 days later asking about salary requirements. After emailing the recruiter back, received a call 2-3 days later by the head of the department for an interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Was interviewed by the head of the department and the team leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, met with one of the supervisors, they asked about previous experience and knowledge. It was kind of informal, which made the interview less stressful. Good interview overall. Maybe a few days later, I received a phone call with an offer. I was told about the pay, the hours, and mandatory OT (no longer applicable). I had to complete a background check. Passed with flying colors and started working.

Interview Questions

• What is a CPT?
      What are the different levels of insurance?
      Describe a time where you've had to adopt to change and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employment agency and had to call a few times to follow up with my resume. I was asked to complete an online assessment that included a typing test and another assessment about using a desktop (how to save & move files, etc). I was scheduled an interview with a Health Net supervisor at the Rancho Cordova location. The interview was very easy. She only asked 4 or 5 situational questions. A couple days later I was asked to complete a background & drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a boss, co-worker or customer blew up on you & how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Senior Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I met with the Director of the Dept. and we discussed the position and the job duties. Then he asked me a series of questions and told me someone will get in touch with me either way.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through a temp agency. I had to interview with health net directly. When I arrived there was a lot of African American girls outside, even one on the phone arguing "I can have your man if I want to, I can make him do whatever I want" whoa that made a very bad impression on me even working there now.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Behavioral Interviewing questions with the Call Center Manager. It consisted of 10 questions addressing all areas of Leadership skills and experience.

I felt very relaxed, and my answers we're complete and consistently or target based on subject line per question.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you made a suggestion toward process improvements for efficiencies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was contacted on 6.23.w015, by the Head Recruiter and offered the job over the phone. I negotiated only
    y a prepaid vacation, and I was pleased with the initial offer received including the full employment package.

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online and submitted tailored cover letter. Received email request for in person interview about a month later. The job posting talked mostly about analytical job duties. At the end it mentioned preference for some SQL programming experience (which I do have). The in person interview was entirely technical - it was as if I had applied for a software engineer position (I am a business analyst). It was completely out of left field. I felt lost and completely stupid - if I had known the job was that much technical, I would not have applied! The job duties were completely misleading and I am not sure how it got so mixed up!

Interview Questions

• What SQL programming have you done? Did you query? What types of databases did you use? How much Access experience do you have? Was it gooey?   1 Answer

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview process. Same as any other call center interview, make sure you dress professionally, and be prepared for call center like question. There is not much more I can give you for the interview as it is the same for alot of companies that are call center. Just remember your smile means alot to cusmtomer as it does to hiring management

Provider Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Long, with examples of how you would handle and issue. Also had to talk about how I would handle an angry provider. Being interviewed by two people was different.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.