Health Net Interview Questions in Woodland Hills, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2016

3.2

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website. A few days later, I received an email from the hiring manager requesting a phone interview. We had the phone interview and then a week later a formal in person interview. Following that, I was invited to a second interview, which I accepted. Finally, I had a third interview conducted by the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it. Why did you make your choice?   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Typically you come in via Kelly Services after a couple of months management will basically say you're meeting goals do you want the job? There really isn't much more to the process. Kelly will interview you and determine if you have experience, and how fast you type. Thats about it.

Actuarial Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen a week later with the hiring manager. Then came for an on site interview the week after. Met with 6 other actuaries within their team. One of them gave a difficult math problem (couldn't solve it). I thought the lower associates were extremely rude. They only pinpointed weaknesses in my resume and one of them refused to answer one of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative solution you had to a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

1. HN contacted me over the phone asking for an on-campus interview with the hiring manager
    2. Less than 24 hours after the interview, they requested a second interview with the upper management
    3. After interviewing with the director, a team interview.
    4. Less than 48 hours later, offer was made
    Note:
    *Short interview process.
    * Asked very standard interview questions.
    * Background Check can sometimes take over six weeks due to a new system.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called to request an interview through a talent agency. Interview was set up very quickly, in a matter of days. Interview was 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and took approximately 2 hours. I was then asked to interview with another manager from the team. I was hired by the agency as a contractor for 3 months then applied for the job and got it.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were relevant to the job, which was procurement. Business process questions, best practices, then technical questions about systems. They also asked about scenarios in the workplace and how I handled them. We also discussed workplace challenges and successes. Very pleasant experience.   1 Answer

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.

Eligibility Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

You will always be interviewed by at least two supervisors. The majority of questions are behavioral interview questions. So study up and have several previous challenging work experiences remembered so you can you use them to answer the questions they ask. I had like 5 or 6 scenario's remembered and used them to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• "tell me a time when you were confronted by an angry customer and how did you resolve their issue." "what is your biggest weakness"   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Total lenght of time: 2 months. Process: Met with HR, then hiring manager, then second interview with hiring manager, then hired. The process between the HR and the two interviews with the hiring manager took 3 to 4 weeks. The drug test and background check took over a week. Then they like to have you start on a Monday following a pay day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about past experience, questions around sales sales culture, vision, expectations, CRM, situational questions, your ability to work cross-functional with your management peers in operations, marketing, etc...   Answer Question

Public Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with panel of four people, in-person interview two weeks later with another panel of four, then 1:1 with hiring VP. I was told I got the job because of my research on the company, which I showed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• All expected questions, behavior-base, 'tell me about a time.' They stressed community outreach and charitable volunteering,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation allowed.