Health Net Interview Questions in Woodland Hills, CA | Glassdoor

Health Net Interview Questions in Woodland Hills, CA

Updated Dec 1, 2016

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Actuarial Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen a week later with the hiring manager. Then came for an on site interview the week after. Met with 6 other actuaries within their team. One of them gave a difficult math problem (couldn't solve it). I thought the lower associates were extremely rude. They only pinpointed weaknesses in my resume and one of them refused to answer one of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative solution you had to a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.