Health Plan of San Joaquin Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Plan of San Joaquin

Health Plan of San Joaquin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin

Interview

Simple, straight to the point. Interviewer was very nice and described the position very well. Answered all the questions I has and was very patient as I had a lot of questions. I wasn't able to get accurate salary information.

Interview Questions
  • Why applying for this job?
    Answer Question
  • Describe you work experience in nursing
  • How do you stay organized during your work day?

Health Plan of San Joaquin

Application

I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin

Interview

very positive interview for phone screening. The interviewer was very positive and fully explained the job duties. Follow up interviews will be conducted for those who passed the initial phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about Health Plan of San Joaquin county

Anonymous Interview Candidate in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 10 months. I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin (French Camp, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. Basically, an initial phone interview, an online assessment test, a written test, and a panel interview. The main interview was conducted with a panel of 4 people. The hiring manager and the rest of the team. The interview lasted about 1 hour as it dived into who I am and what I can bring to the table. The interview also reviewed what I learned and what I know from the pre interview assessment test and written questions ( timed & done online). The test and questions were honestly a waste of time as they could have simply asked those questions in person. Overall my experience through the interview was easy. The only reason I give them a thumbs down is because of the abysmal Human Resources Team they have. If you want to hire great candidates I would first hire a great HR Team. I got an offer but I declined because of the lack of professionalism shown by the HR Team.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? What do you know about SQL? How well do you work with excel?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin (French Camp, CA) in May 2017

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from a recruiter about two days later to set up an on-site interview. During the on-site interview, I sat in an office with 3 people, the hiring manager included, and the person who was currently doing the job as a contractor over the phone. They each took turns asking me questions, mostly behavioral, and some skill based. Then I had my turn asking questions afterwards. The interview went really well and about 3 working days later, I received an email requesting a background check (good sign, right?). About a week later, I received a phone call from my recruiter to offer me the job. I was very excited, and I had asked for some time to consult with my husband about the offer because it was a low offer, and the commute was very far. She emailed me the offer letter and benefits package to look over. I called my recruiter the day I told her I would, with the intention to accept, but wanted to counter the offer. Also, during the time of this interview process, my father-in-law had suddenly passed away and I needed some time off for his funeral and to help with arrangements, etc. The recruiter said she would bring these things up with the hiring manager, and would call me back. She called me back a little while later, saying that the hiring manager was rescinding the offer all together. They were "not going to hire anyone for the position" after all. I was completely devastated and upset that I wasted my time with this shady company. By the way, they reposted the position and I got the alert about it from Glassdoor... awesome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin (French Camp, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Interviewed by a manager and supervisor. Cordial, but not a welcoming atmosphere. Interviewers alternate asking questions. There was frequent eye contact between the two, as each question is responded to with little time allowed for a response.

Interview Questions
  • Where I lived, and since they not familiar with the area to describe how long it would take to drive to work.

Anonymous Employee in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin (French Camp, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

It was a no pressure friendly but professional experience. They allowed me ample time to answer questions without intimidation. They had a pre-formed list of questions they asked. All the questions were set up for you to answer how you would handle different scenarios or to describe a scenario for different situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Health Plan of San Joaquin (French Camp, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

A temp agency contacted me via my resume on indeed. Took a few test via temp agency, then was scheduled an interview. It was a panel interview I think they REALLY needed to fill the position because I was hired on the spot. After passing a background check from the temp agency, I started the following week.

Interview Questions
  • How my experience fit the position
3 people found this interview helpful