Health Quest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Quest

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Quest.

Interview

The interview was great. It was easy going and casual. It was basically sharing ideas with each other. The interviewees were as open to questions as they were to answering them, also. It was a good way to get a good feel for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate. Everything was acceptable.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Quest in August 2014.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Arrived for the interview on time, had to wait a long time before I was seen. Met with three people. The second interview we basically looked at each other because she had no questions and we were waiting for the third interview to be ready.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Quest.

Interview

Disorganized interview with Hiring Manager, obvious not clear how to interview they preferred to do most of the talking rather then find out why you are the best candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions very easy they only ask 1 or 2 Comment by Hiring manager is there is a lot of turn over in the company not something a potential candidate wants to here.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Quest (Poughkeepsie, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviews went well but the onboarding process takes forever. Like a month... I met with the department director and nurse manager. Both were nice - questions were normal. Then came the tests and background check and references and online forms. It took a long time to get in and then there was a full day of orientation away from the hospital.