Health Research Interview Questions in Albany, NY | Glassdoor

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Computer Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menands, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Research (Menands, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called for onsite interview at NYSDOH. There were three interviewers. Asked technical questions plus some general questions at the end. Interview last about an hour. Overall pleasant experience.

Program Research Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Research (Albany, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It is an on-site interview at Corning tower, Albany NY. 3 interviewers,8 questions. Score system was used. The atmosphere was good, but I am not a native speaker and my oral English might be a problem.

Interview Questions

• 1. your oral and written experience in English.   1 Answer
    • your statistical analysis experience.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Research (Albany, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

pretty standard interview process the interviewer ask your background experience and there is no specific technique questions. if your back experience matches their requirement then you may have a chance to get the job

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Research (Albany, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview from a secretary asking me to come in for a in person. The interview was straightforward except for the part where she didn't show me the lab. Had I seen it I probably wouldn't have accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• what do you want to do in the future?   1 Answer

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Research (Albany, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Very friendly people. Interview process was very methodical.Hiring process is very organised and clear. Looks like they wanted to fill in the position relatively soon.Very basic questions.Friendly atmosphere.Good co workers. Very good benefits. grant funded positions.good working environment.I applied online and got a phone call for onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Research (Albany, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Basic questions about the technique skills

Negotiation

Non negotiable.