Health Services for Children With Special Needs Care Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Services for Children With Special Needs

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Services for Children With Special Needs (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Basic 1:1 interview. Asked health care background and future goals. Company employs social workers and nurses. Asked basic knowledge of children with special needs and case management experience. Most interviews are conducted by the team leader, no other staff present.

Other Interview Reviews for Health Services for Children With Special Needs

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Health Services for Children With Special Needs (Washington, DC).

Interview

From the time I applied until I was interviewed was about 4 months. From the interview to the start date was about 2 months. The interview was quite easy with 2 staff. They are always hiring Care Managers. You're required to schedule and complete a physcial and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They mainly talke to you about your experience and how you will be able to use your experience as a Care Manager in the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was made. I asked for higher pay and they basically let me know that the position has a start rate that is not negotiable.