HealthCare Partners of Nevada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthCare Partners of Nevada

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada.

Interview

ODD! Non-greeted. Asked to sit for a few minutes. No hand shake. Taken into private office where bulk of interview was hiring manager trying to discourage me from taking the job. Many phrases like "I don't know" "We don't do it like that here" "That's not a priority" and the worst... standing up to show me a photo of the team on the wall & pointing out 2 people were no longer there & the one that was leaving. I guess the point was I did not look like the people in the photo. Too old & wrong skin color.

Overall it felt like the manager was both not prepared and most certainly not prepared to really consider me.

Interview Questions

• The standard "Why are you interested in this job". Interviewer really didn't have much in the way of specific questions. I came prepared & asked more questions than she did.

I did get the intrusive & possibly illegal interview question "What do you do in your spare time." I didn't want them to know I have a disability that prevents me from doing a lot of things. I wanted to say "Gee, I haven't had a job that had less than 12 hours a day in over 5 years and often worked more than that and every weekend until I was injured... what's spare time?"

Overall, it was a very disappointing experience. From the moment I walked in the door until the time I left it felt like the objective was prevent me from being interested in the job. I was too old & had the wrong skin color to fit in. It's one of the few times I've actaully felt discriminated against.

It's been some time & I have yet to even receive the "Thanks but no thanks" letter.

BTW, the interviewer did share some information with me about computers & systems. It seems the company is technologically backwards & that always seems to make more harder.   Answer Question

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Response

Dec 5, 2016 – Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for taking the time to apply, interview and for submitting your feedback. We really appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Wonderful experience. Great feeling leaving the interview, now to make a decision. Interview panel consisted of Regional Manager, Office Manager, Nurse Case Manager and Physician. All 4 ladies were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty clear and concise

HealthCare Partners of Nevada Response

Dec 5, 2016 – Special Project Mgr, TA

Thanks for your feedback, glad you had a positive experience with the interview process. Hope things are going well in your position.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online at hcpnv.com
    Hiring and interview process took less than 3 weeks but I called every day and was very persistent with them. I had one in person interview. Then phone call from human resources with job offer just wish I had negotiated wages better. People at human resources very friendly laid back atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate wages raises do not come very easily if you do gets raises they are very small like 16 to 20 cents an hour increase a year and work load is huge with long hours. They made offer and I accepted. Should have negotiated for a lot more.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people. One was the IT director another was a senior staff member. The interview was not very intimiating and they were both very nice. We stayed on topic and the interview was over quick and was concise. I knew very quickly that I had been hired for the job which was nice. Overall a good experience. One of the best interviews that I have had.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize issues in a medical environment?   1 Answer