HealthComp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthComp

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthComp (Fresno, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Personality interview with Mr Dutta and Ms Morales, then a one-page written technical interview on SQL and .net. I drove 3 hours to the interview because Mr Dutta had told me there was an opening in the company and I could be confident I would get the position when I graduated college assuming I was willing to stay with the company longer than 2 years; I went down, did the interview, and they said they liked me and that I would get an answer in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later I get a phone call saying they were offering the position at 40 a year. The average for an entry programmer is like 70, and they had both told me the company was doing very well financially and expanding. I told them 40 a year is way too low for those reasons, and then they said they were no longer interested. I'm disappointed that they wasted weeks of my life and time. An insider told me this company's turn-over rate is very high (that new grads only stay a year or two and then leave). I guess a rip-off salary and giving false hope to draw interviewees are some reasons why.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you about health care?
      Describe a left outer join (sql) and what it does.
      Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthComp (Fresno, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a one-to-one interview with the Human Resources manager. They just wanted to have a feel for my personality and my passions. Next was a paper test of programming questions. Answer as much as you know. If you pass the written test, you will meet with the department manager for a face-to-face interview just to see your type of personality.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries and general programming questions. Questions about ASP.NET, C# and VB.NET syntax and questions, and SQL queries, select statements and join statements of multiple tables.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthComp (Fresno, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was wonderful with the HR Director at that time.
    Interview with the Department Manager was brief and inconclusive.
    Had to interview with three different management staff and had to return for one management staff member in the same day since he was traveling. The HR Manager at the time was professional and informative on the process but the communication from HR to the hiring department was somewhat fragmented. It almost was a waste of time to interview with the department manager - they asked only a couple of questions and did not offer much insight of the job description nor duties. There was no indication of the position pay scale.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience background
      Why did you want to leave your former industry to come to the Health care industry
      1 Answer