HealthEast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Total joke manager was unprofessional!
    building smelled bad like moldy basement.
    Thought I seen a mouse or Rat run under a closed door? It was kinda scary also the restroom I used smelled like urine and was out of toilet paper not good!

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

Brief ALS scenario questions. Mostly about previous EMS experience. There is no physical skill testing or lift test to determine ability to perform the job. I would encourage this company to include these in future hirings to limit future injuries ot inability to perform their job requirement.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast.

Interview

Relies on references and uses that information for on online company ratings using company the systems intranet services. This information will most likely be used as a marketing tool for promoting
    HealthEast Cares System in Minnesota.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Uncomfortable

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

The interview was friendly and informal. I felt at ease and comfortable with the director of the unit for which I was applying. The interview is always stressful, but the people at Healtheast made the whole process very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If I was easily stressed. How do I handle stress?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast in January 2015.

Interview

IT engineer, went well no deep questions. Was interviewd by 4 people but they were all great. Didnt ask much questions, just to the point on how you do your particular task and what can you implement.

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast.

Interview

Interview depends on job you applied for usually for minimal clinic positions it consist of the manager only, if you are applying to a corporate or leadership role expect to have 5-6 individuals. Sometimes they bring in unnecessary individuals for the interview that has nothing to do with your role. it doesn't makes sense. but it is usually pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

They will contact you if you apply and have some experience in security or a degree. You get two interviews. Basic interview questions. You get interview by two people; a lead and a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HealthEast? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Had email interview and phone interview with a recruiter. Then had an in person interview with HR Director, Credentialing department manager and supervisor. Received a call the following week regard an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role and how that role with your experience relates to this position.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEast (Woodbury, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

Best interview I’ve ever had! Super relaxed, wasn’t stressful. I applied online, scheduled a phone interview about a week later then scheduled an in person interview the following week. Very quick process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you gave the best patient care?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

One-on-one interview with management in a conference room with a large table. She asked all the questions. She was very polite and professional. It took under an hour. I got a call back several days later.