HealthEast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.9

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Had email interview and phone interview with a recruiter. Then had an in person interview with HR Director, Credentialing department manager and supervisor. Received a call the following week regard an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role and how that role with your experience relates to this position.   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast.

Interview

Interview depends on job you applied for usually for minimal clinic positions it consist of the manager only, if you are applying to a corporate or leadership role expect to have 5-6 individuals. Sometimes they bring in unnecessary individuals for the interview that has nothing to do with your role. it doesn't makes sense. but it is usually pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Insurance Denials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Application, email interview, phone interview, face to face interview with 2 members of management. Interview was nerve wracking as I had absolutely no experience they wanted and made sure I knew it, but I had something they didn't ICD-10-CM and CPT schooling that she said was the only reason why I was getting an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would keep you in my department VS leaving to a different department.   1 Answer

Insurance Follow Up Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Went in scared and unsure what to expect. Was told I did not have the requirements that they were looking for in the perfect candidate, but I was also told I had something that she didn't have that was wanted.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you and how will I know you wont leave my department to go to the next that closer fits your schooling background?   1 Answer

Surgical Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEast (Maplewood, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Very formal and traditional, 3 members of management sat in an office for the interview. Basic questions pertaining to hospital care and your background. Got a tour of the wing after interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one accomplishment you would say you are proud of?   1 Answer

Organizational Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast (Maplewood, MN).

Interview

Very in-depth online application. Unfortunately, I never heard back regarding my submission. I would encourage HealthEast to reevaluate their communication practices with applicants. The candidate experience starts the moment someone clicks the submit button. It's important to make every applicant feel valued throughout the their experience with your company.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

The interview was friendly and informal. I felt at ease and comfortable with the director of the unit for which I was applying. The interview is always stressful, but the people at Healtheast made the whole process very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If I was easily stressed. How do I handle stress?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

I was prepared for all the questions she asked me because she created a worry free environment by us having a one on one interview. It was fairly simple in my opinion . She assured me that I had plenty of time to answer each question , which made it easier to respond to them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position ?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

They will contact you if you apply and have some experience in security or a degree. You get two interviews. Basic interview questions. You get interview by two people; a lead and a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HealthEast? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthEast (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Met owners on two separate occasions. Each spoke about the company history, current structure, services provided. Also talked about the consulting industry in general and how it differs from permanent work. Interview questions were in regards to interest in moving to consulting position, previous experiences and industries. Spoke about the types of desired consulting engagements and how that fits into current services and clients.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you interested in performing?   1 Answer