HealthEast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.9

Surgical Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEast (Maplewood, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Very formal and traditional, 3 members of management sat in an office for the interview. Basic questions pertaining to hospital care and your background. Got a tour of the wing after interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one accomplishment you would say you are proud of?   Answer Question

Organizational Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast (Maplewood, MN).

Interview

Very in-depth online application. Unfortunately, I never heard back regarding my submission. I would encourage HealthEast to reevaluate their communication practices with applicants. The candidate experience starts the moment someone clicks the submit button. It's important to make every applicant feel valued throughout the their experience with your company.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

The interview was friendly and informal. I felt at ease and comfortable with the director of the unit for which I was applying. The interview is always stressful, but the people at Healtheast made the whole process very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If I was easily stressed. How do I handle stress?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

I was prepared for all the questions she asked me because she created a worry free environment by us having a one on one interview. It was fairly simple in my opinion . She assured me that I had plenty of time to answer each question , which made it easier to respond to them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position ?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthEast (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Met owners on two separate occasions. Each spoke about the company history, current structure, services provided. Also talked about the consulting industry in general and how it differs from permanent work. Interview questions were in regards to interest in moving to consulting position, previous experiences and industries. Spoke about the types of desired consulting engagements and how that fits into current services and clients.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you interested in performing?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast.

Interview

Relies on references and uses that information for on online company ratings using company the systems intranet services. This information will most likely be used as a marketing tool for promoting
    HealthEast Cares System in Minnesota.

Interview Questions

• Why are you appyling here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Uncomfortable

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast in January 2015.

Interview

IT engineer, went well no deep questions. Was interviewd by 4 people but they were all great. Didnt ask much questions, just to the point on how you do your particular task and what can you implement.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEast (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

One-on-one interview with management in a conference room with a large table. She asked all the questions. She was very polite and professional. It took under an hour. I got a call back several days later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthEast in August 2012.

Interview

had to go in 3 times for interview met with a ton of people who asked the same questions pretty much. the staff was super nice in the interview, however i feel that has changed now with new managers. they seem to hire anyone and everyone