HealthEdge Software Applications Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthEdge Software Applications Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthEdge Software

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software (Boston, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online, the recruiter of the company conducted the phone interview. The response
of my application was quick (within a week). Most of questions are in general, e.g. talk about yourself, what did you do in your last role? and more.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question came from the HR person. What's the difference of empty, null and zero.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HealthEdge Software

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthEdge Software in October 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen where the HR representative asked specific questions about your experience and other questions the hiring manager wanted asked.

If you make it past the phone screen, there is a second phone interview with the hiring manager.

I don't know what comes after that because I never heard back from the company. Pretty unprofessional for a company with more than 3 stars.

Interview Questions

• Write a SQL update statement to change the quantity of a product in the products table.   Answer Question