HealthONE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthONE Interview Questions

2.1

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Worst interview ever.
    I received a call to see if I wanted to interview with two executives at the local office for a marketing position. Met in a tiny room with them and they didn't seem to even know what we were meeting for. They both seemed unprepared and uninterested upon my arrival. They asked the very basic/dull/expected questions and spent most of the interview looking like they would like to fall asleep. I've been in marketing for a very long time and I've never been to a stranger interview. I sent basic "thank you" notes just to be polite and never heard back. I eventually checked the website to see my application status had been changed to "not hired."

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? How do you manage time?   Answer Question

EMR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Internal interview, confidentiality was not maintained. In this company there seems to be more about who you know, not what you know. Upper levels of management seem to believe "courtesy interviews" are a good thing, but they are a waste of everyone's time and energy. Was rejected by HR system before interview took place, but was reassured it was in error. The interview was incredibly cursory and it was immediately clear that this was just out of courtesy and I was not really in the running for the position. Others have interviewed and been accepted who have better higher up connections but are far less qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthONE (Aurora, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Group of three people sat in on interview. Each person asked questions and recorded answers. Once the interview was over, it was a couple days before I received an offer from corporate. The entire process was very streamlined and efficient.

Float Pool Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was LONG! Their on boarding is long. it took 3 months from start to finish. Mostly, the manager told me what they needed and what to expect if offered the job. It was brief and direct. Interviewing manager was nice and friendly. Everything she told me in the interview came out to be true.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working without benefits?
      Are you comfortable traveling along the front range as needed?
      Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR (nurse recruiter-telephone), brief interview with management then peer interview (mixed staff representing day and nights). Multiple people asking questions one person there to write down your responses. Then was taken on a tour of the unit. Heard back from HR regarding job later that afternoon.

RN Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Centralized HR with outsourced background checks and drug testing by Employee Health. Actual calling of the hiring managers before an interview is set up by HR is frowned upon. It can be difficult to get your resume seen by a real person; customization of resume to include key words reflected in the job description may help quite a lot to get you past the computer screening and to an HR specialist.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers mostly talked about themselves and asked only one or two questions to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For non-managers, not much room for negotiation at all.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

Not much of an interview. I was strongly encouraged by leadership to assume role of OPs Manager. Had been with HONE for 20 years and had a great reputation. I was a great match for this role

Interview Questions

• Can you be flexible with major changes in structure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No options. Maintaining current salary. No increase

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthONE (Edison, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

their office looks not good (dark and not organized) and front desk was not very friendly.

Lab/Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthONE (Denver, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

The whole process is long. It seems like they hire anyone regardless if they can do the job or are a responsible person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When you need a job you take what is offered

Radiation Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthONE.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. No problems.

Interview Questions

• Give one example how you have made a suggestion to improve your department,   Answer Question

Negotiation

The tried to pay me 6 dollars less an hour. Had to fight for my same salary a previous job.