HealthPartners Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied for the internship position 5 days after it was posted online. Received a phone interview offer about a week later which took about one week to set up.

The phone interview was difficult to prepare for as there was little information listed in the job description for the internship and the staffing specialist seemed to not quite know how to explain what I'd be responsible for which was problematic as most of the interview consisted of "describe how your background most prepares you for this position."

After the interview I had followed up with the staffing specialist who said I had a great resume for the position and two weeks later received another message from HR stating that the company had chosen an individual who applied earlier in the hiring process. Overall it was a rather negative experience and the company did little to keep me informed of their hiring timeline.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you have done in the past that would prepare you for the position.   1 Answer
  • Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer