HealthPlus of Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPlus of Michigan Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthPlus of Michigan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthPlus of Michigan.

Interview

It was very relaxed. The people in management are normal, real, fair people. They asked good challenging questions that really made me think, and I was grateful I was prepared. I felt respected. I never felt scrutinized or uncomfortable, it was so easy. I left feeling positive about the experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I was called in for an in person interview with three people (all at one time, not one-on-one with each) and they basically went over my resume. They asked me in detail more about my previous jobs and about specific classes that I took in college. Nothing tricky or out of the ordinary. Within two days, I received an e mail stating that I received the job!

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty much cut and dry.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthPlus of Michigan (Flint, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

My initial interview into the company was a rather long waiting process after the interview to hear back from them. Interviewing for jobs with management for a internal move went really fast.

Some of the union rules I don't understand. They have employees that don't work but have been there for 20 years and due to a contract managers hands are tied as they have no choice but to take the slacker instead of a motivated employee.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPlus of Michigan (Flint, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview questions, followed by other hypothetical questions of business situations that one would need to answer based on experiences. Heavy dependence on skills testing on Microsoft product and use knowledge. Focused on basics of the job description (skills, work accomplishments) vs. teamwork and leadership abilities, cross-functional coordination, ability to work with diverse people on the job and in the community.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were successful at accomplishing .......... Describe a time where you were not successful or failed (on a project, meeting, employee situation, etc.)   Answer Question

Senior Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPlus of Michigan (Flint, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

touchy feely. VP level was below standard. they could have asked so many probing questions but either they were lazy, complacent or incompetent

colleague level was very detailed with really probing questions and assessment of my sales background and skills

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to healthplus sales excellence that based on your knowledge we could do better in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was able to negotiate. be prepared with comparable salaries and geographic data. make a logical rationale for your request and you are likely to get at least 75 %