HealthPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HealthPort

2.0

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Madison, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with Healthport was pleasant

Interview Questions

• You will interview with the facility managers as well. Their questions will be more difficult and you will have to provide intelligent answers and validate everything on your resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

offered salary over the posted top of pay scale

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPort in June 2014.

Interview

Whole interview process was a new education in mid career change. HR Director, assistant and area manager were quick studies and sharp with perspective. Offer of employment was flattering but distance was a concern and I believe perhaps the reason why I didn't get selected for the position after I had interviewed so well.

Interview Questions

• What impact did you have on the people at your last place of employment? I was taken back by this a bit because I didn't think that I had any influence at all. So I told the area manager about the time, I helped when
      one of our PA's become ill suddenly and we had a medical emergency in the pharmacy. The outcome and the happy ending.   Answer Question

IT Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

Standard first call to cover technical questions to make sure the potential employee knows the basics. If chosen for a face to face it is usually with a manager and a peer or two. They can ask additional technical questions and other standard interview questions. They also ask basic questions such as "Why would you like to work at HealthPort?", "Why are you leaving your current position?", "Where would you like to be in 5 years?", and "What types of tools would you want to work with?"

Interview Questions

• Everything was really standard. If you google "Questions to ask during an IT Engineering interview", you'll be covered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went through the recruiter and there wasn't any negotiation.

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

The interview was very professional and appeared to represent a company with integrity and honesty.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situations have I faced on the job and how did I handle and address those issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was low balled and negotiated up to a low acceptable pay for the job required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a couple days after applying online. The only available date for interviews was the following day, during the middle of the day. The interview was very concise, as I found out that the job posting was titled "site coordinator" but contained the description, qualifications, and requirements for a much lower position. It seemed they were trying to attract more attention for the lower position by calling the job title "Site Coordinator". I was offered an entry-level position. When I asked about promotion potential, the interviewer told me that she recently promoted someone at the entry level after five years. I respectfully declined.

Interview Questions

I was very put off that the job description was misrepresented. The description led you to believe that you were qualified as a site coordinator, when the company was really looking for candidates for a different, entry-level position. I was appalled to hear that an employee worked entry-level for 5 years before being considered for promotion. I need more potential for career growth than what was offered to me.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPort (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well. But when it came to beging offered the position the starting salary was not what I was expecting for the position and the years of experience I have.

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Escondido, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The Manage interviewing me was late like 20 minutes. It was very nerve wrecking and the questions where not related to the job description. It was more about answering the phone than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer comes to the office and yells at you?   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

At the time simple with just manager, they just asked basic technical questions that most IT professionals would know. Didn't throw any curve balls. This has changed though as there are better managers.

Interview Questions

• Basic windows support questions, customer service questions, phone support questions   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was quick and too the point. I met with the CIO, VP of Technology Services, and VP of Operations. The interview process did not take long. This was a signn.

Negotiation

I specified what I required and they accepted. No questions asked.

DM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

There was not an interview process. Basically, you have the experience so you are hired. We will give you the training and support that you need, and then they let the customer run all over you and dictate the business model.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered money and then they took it away and gave me a crappy salary after leaving a prior position.