HealthPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPort Interview Questions

2.0

Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPort (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well. But when it came to beging offered the position the starting salary was not what I was expecting for the position and the years of experience I have.

ROI Specialist Interview

Interview

The questions were easy. I wasn't offered the opportunity to ask questions. I did not like that the interview was conducted in a lobby and not in an office.

ROI Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Fair. Friendly. The woman interviewing me was really nice. i'm a it pissed that I need to sit here and write 50+ words in order to read the rest of reviews on glassdoor. It's complete and utter crap that I cannot just pop on to this site without having to enter my email address, pay money, or suffer the consequences. Now, have I hit the word requirement or shall i keep talking nonsense.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Wakefield, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

Last minute interview after applying online and emailing the woman conducting the interviews. Met in the hospital lobby and had a very pleasant experience. Was told that I would receive an email for a background check and once that cleared, I would be sent a formal offer letter and I would start the following week. Less than four hours later received a phone call from the same woman stating that she had interviewed someone with more experience and would be giving the job to her. Thank goodness I hadn't quit my job or I would have been left with nothing by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• What would someone else describe as your best quality? What would some else describe as your most negative quality?   Answer Question

ROI Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Asked if familiar with HIPPA and HIM practices. Asked if I knew anyone else as a ROI Specialist. Asked about education and certifications. Talked about privacy laws and breach of information. Asked if traveling around to doctor offices would be a problem. Asked if reliable transportation is available.

Interview Questions

• What is HIPPA? What do you know about Health Information Management? What Is PII?   1 Answer

ROI Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Pontiac, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview, we went over my education, background, experience, for my position it was client services so it was important that I had customer service experience. She asked some of her own questions as well as had a standardized questionnaire I saw her taking notes on as she was talking with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer service experience where the customer was unhappy and you had to handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not willing to pay employees very much. That is the biggest downfall.

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPort (Worcester, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

did a phone screen, then had a in person interview with hiring manager. She had to discuss with her manager who to hire. received offer within a week. just got benefit package which is very minimal.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EMR and HIPAA?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was actually ok. My interviewer asked pretty easy questions. You could tell they were in need of people right away. They have a very high turnover rate because people are pressured to work hard and are very under appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. It was their way or the highway. They don't believe in negotiating with their employees at all.

Release of Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

I was first called a few weeks after applying. I then was asked to meet HR in the hospital lobby where I had to call them numerous times to make aware that i was there. They was 20min late and was given a 2 min interview. Called the same day for a 2nd interview which went well. Accepted job offer. Yet still haven't heard back from them and it's been a month.

Interview Questions

• How does your pervious work experience tie in with this job.   Answer Question

They did not even call me back after I accepted job offer. So looked for another job.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthPort (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I Interviewed in one office, I was asked a few questions and I answered honestly. After I answered the questions the manager saw me out of the door. After the interview I heard from the manager shortly with an offer letter. I heard from manager via email.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working overtime?   1 Answer