HealthPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HealthPort

2.0

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was actually ok. My interviewer asked pretty easy questions. You could tell they were in need of people right away. They have a very high turnover rate because people are pressured to work hard and are very under appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. It was their way or the highway. They don't believe in negotiating with their employees at all.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process was standard. There was a phone screening with the recruiter and then a face-to-face with the hiring manager. I was asked about my writing skills, involvement in communication projects and my management style. My second interview was with the team to see how we would mesh.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't too complicated. I answered each question and gave examples to back my answers. I later provided samples of my work at the hiring manager's request.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was not stressful.

Collector I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Sandy Springs, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Initially I recieved a skills test thru "PROVE IT" for Excel and Word and 3 other test I can't remember. A few days later I was called in to take the prove it test at their Alpharetta Location. I was asked for Identification and given a name sticker and escorted to a small testing room where I took the word and excel test again also the personality test and questionaire and a mock phone call test. I tested for about 2 hours, met with a recruiter to give me my scores, they said they were higher than most testers, met with another recruiter who briefly asked me generic questions and then set me up to met with the hiring manager and another employee I forget his position but it wasn't for the dept I was interviewing for. That guy grilled the sh*t out of me about my previous jobs and duties and gave me several situational questions. "how would you sale me xyz service?" I think i was confused because I thought the position was collection and not sales.

Then the dept head asked me a few questions looked over my resume and that ended the interview. I thought the interview went well especially since my scores were high and I made it thruogh the interview process without walking out. I was caught off gaurd cause they asked specifics of my previous salary and I always thought that was a no-no but I answered. I was told they would call me either way but I never heard back from them. There lost not mine, cause not 6 weeks later that position is back open.

Interview Questions

• How would you sale me "xyz" service ?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you went above and beyond for a client, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthPort (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I Interviewed in one office, I was asked a few questions and I answered honestly. After I answered the questions the manager saw me out of the door. After the interview I heard from the manager shortly with an offer letter. I heard from manager via email.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working overtime?   1 Answer

Release of Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

I was first called a few weeks after applying. I then was asked to meet HR in the hospital lobby where I had to call them numerous times to make aware that i was there. They was 20min late and was given a 2 min interview. Called the same day for a 2nd interview which went well. Accepted job offer. Yet still haven't heard back from them and it's been a month.

Interview Questions

• How does your pervious work experience tie in with this job.   Answer Question

They did not even call me back after I accepted job offer. So looked for another job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

Laid back, not too intense. Mostly focused on prior experience. Only took about 20 minutes or so. Not a bad experience at all. The staff looked friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation? Prior experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Wakefield, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

Last minute interview after applying online and emailing the woman conducting the interviews. Met in the hospital lobby and had a very pleasant experience. Was told that I would receive an email for a background check and once that cleared, I would be sent a formal offer letter and I would start the following week. Less than four hours later received a phone call from the same woman stating that she had interviewed someone with more experience and would be giving the job to her. Thank goodness I hadn't quit my job or I would have been left with nothing by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• What would someone else describe as your best quality? What would some else describe as your most negative quality?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was easy as there was not a tough set of questions asked just a social hour about current staff, and the desire for management to terminate many of them. I found it odd that a release of information company such as HealthPort did not conduct a drug screening. Nevertheless I found the entire process extremely easy as they were desperate to fill seats.

Interview Questions

• When can you start was the most difficult question for me as I was currently employed, and they seemed to need staff immediately.   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time Healthport was offering incentive based pay, that is a thing of the past. I came in sweet and left sour.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

Interviewer called to set up meeting with no pre-interview questions. She was an hour late. We met in the parking lot as I was leaving . After approx. 3 minutes, she gave me a start date and then talked about her cows and her son's wedding for the next 45 minutes. This should have been my first clue of what was to come.

Interview Questions

• The only thing she asked about was how soon could I start.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was only told of the hourly rate after I received an offer letter from the corporate office.

Document Indexer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Recruiter continually stressed if I was okay with working mandatory overtime hours (approx. 50-60 hrs per week). They also stated the 2nd shift document indexer are required to work every Saturday.

Interview Questions

Concerned about the amount of mandatory overtime, and working 9-5pm every Saturday.