HealthPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPort Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthPort

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Tampa, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Had to go to 2 interviews on 2 separate days. Interviewed with 3 different people. The usual process for hire, back ground check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not unexpected, same basic interview with 3 different people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HealthPort (Anaheim, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied for ROI Specialist I which is an entry-level position.

I applied a few times online on Healthport website for ROI Specialist 1 entry level in many locations near me. I applied for Orange County - Anaheim locations and the ones that were around Pomona, Chino.

I got an email about Anaheim location. I agreed to confirm interview. Interview was at hospital. Waiting for an interview for Healthport took around few months like 3 months to 4 months or so. I was finally interviewed on around June 2013.

Interviewer was nice. We met at the hospital in Anaheim. Interview took like 15 to 20 minutes to answer questions. I was interested at the position. She said at first I was overqualified for the position but that she thinks I'm suited for the position and wants to give me a chance for 2nd interview.

After the interview, I wrote a thank you letter to her. She hasn't responded in awhile after that. I had waited months and was in another job leads. But all of a sudden, around mid-September 2013 of this year, while I was already done with a temp job, she called back saying sorry she has gotten back to me and that the job was on hold. Finally I hear back from her, asking if I was still interested in the opportunity and I said yes I'm still interested. She said she was offering me the position and mentioned salary and job description. I accepted theoffer.

At the same time, I did have a phone interview of the same position and same company from another person but the other manager told the person who is planning to schedule interview for me to cancel it because I was given a verbal offer.

I was in the process of doing background check and the physical examination/drug screening/tb test or required tests.

The background check/physical/drug screen and tb test all took a couple weeks before the actual start date..

Actual start date Oct 28 2013 for training seminar and did all the paper works given.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with stress?

What are steps to solve the problems?

What is one situation you experienced and how did you solved it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be Open to salary. It ranges either 10 to 14 dollars per hour.

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Pontiac, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview, we went over my education, background, experience, for my position it was client services so it was important that I had customer service experience. She asked some of her own questions as well as had a standardized questionnaire I saw her taking notes on as she was talking with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer service experience where the customer was unhappy and you had to handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not willing to pay employees very much. That is the biggest downfall.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HealthPort (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview. Didn't remember adopting that's how long they took to get back. I interviews with Site Coordinator and he called to make an offer before I could get home.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPort (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I met up with the DM! We spoke in the conference room! She just asked me some basic interview questions about my experience and background. I basically was hired with my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• what was your experience in Medical Records and knowledge of Hipaa!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Norcross, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with one other person. They asked us pretty easy interview questions. We were interviewed by basically 4 people. My interview was on a Tuesday I received a offer letter the following week.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Fair. Friendly. The woman interviewing me was really nice. i'm a it pissed that I need to sit here and write 50+ words in order to read the rest of reviews on glassdoor. It's complete and utter crap that I cannot just pop on to this site without having to enter my email address, pay money, or suffer the consequences. Now, have I hit the word requirement or shall i keep talking nonsense.

Senior Roi Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Hershey, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

I think they will hire anyone that can pass the background check. The interview was fairly quick and easy. (they have a VERY high turnover rate, so I think they get tired of doing interviews)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with medical records?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HealthPort (Marietta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called back a few months later. I actually forgot about applying at this company because it had been so long. I received an email with the background check information about a week after the interview. I received my results two weeks before I received an email with the job offer. Check your email and spam mail because they did not call once after the interview. Everything was done via email.

Interview Questions

• They asked general interview questions. It wasn't hard at all. Just be prepared and dress smart.   Answer Question

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPort (Worcester, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

did a phone screen, then had a in person interview with hiring manager. She had to discuss with her manager who to hire. received offer within a week. just got benefit package which is very minimal.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EMR and HIPAA?   1 Answer