HealthPort Release of Information Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPort Release of Information Specialist I Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthPort

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HealthPort (Marietta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called back a few months later. I actually forgot about applying at this company because it had been so long. I received an email with the background check information about a week after the interview. I received my results two weeks before I received an email with the job offer. Check your email and spam mail because they did not call once after the interview. Everything was done via email.

Interview Questions

• They asked general interview questions. It wasn't hard at all. Just be prepared and dress smart.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HealthPort

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPort (Worcester, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

did a phone screen, then had a in person interview with hiring manager. She had to discuss with her manager who to hire. received offer within a week. just got benefit package which is very minimal.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EMR and HIPAA?   1 Answer

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

submitted resume via indeed
    phone call next day to ask for days available to come in
    1:1 interview, very easy,no more than 30 minutes. basic questions.
    job offer letter received 5 hours before needing to come in.

pay range is 14-17

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPort (Orange Park, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Super easy, fast, like any standard interview. Home of company is located in Georgia and process is completed by that staff, super friendly and mostly positive process. Main issue/concern is I start really soon and don't know the location of where I am supposed to report.... No hiring information informed me and no one responded to my email.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

This company only pick candidates from a staffing agency . For my interview, I met the interviewer at the agency. The interview was really short, as I was asked about relevant work experience and what I can bring to the company. After a brief dialogue, I was offered the job!

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort (Bronx, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very brief. She asked about my EMR experience and where I worked before. I was introduced to the manager of medical records and he asked about my tolerance with belligerent patients. I was hired on the spot...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the above job, and was called for an interview. Thrilled, I went to the interview, where the interviewer told me I wasn't actually interviewing for the job to which I applied, but a clerical job, making $6.25 LESS an hour than the position to which I applied! She then went on to trash the company, explaining that time off would never happen, that overtime would be mandatory and almost every weekend, and that the receptionist position I was interviewing for would answer the phone about 100-150 times a day, with no backup and no training! I have never had such a poor interviewing experience!

Interview Questions

• She didn't really ask questions - just told me horrible things about the job to see how I reacted.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPort (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Nonexistent. 7 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• How to get t hings to change.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what I would get and I said yes because I needed a job.

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthPort in October 2013.

Interview

When I were on the way to the second interview, I got a call from the interviewer. He told me that the interview will be delayed a half hour. That's ok. I waited for this interview almost 1.5 hrs, but this interview was just last for ten minutes at cafeteria ! It was really unprofessional !

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPort in August 2014.

Interview

2 interviews with a very pleasant District Manager. Made me feel extremely relaxed and that made the entire interview a comfortable process. After the first interview I was called for another interview a week or so later. The background check took almost 2 weeks to clear me for employment.