HealthPort Site Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPort Site Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthPort

2.5

Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

The interview was very professional and appeared to represent a company with integrity and honesty.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situations have I faced on the job and how did I handle and address those issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was low balled and negotiated up to a low acceptable pay for the job required.

Other Interview Reviews for HealthPort

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HealthPort (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a couple days after applying online. The only available date for interviews was the following day, during the middle of the day. The interview was very concise, as I found out that the job posting was titled "site coordinator" but contained the description, qualifications, and requirements for a much lower position. It seemed they were trying to attract more attention for the lower position by calling the job title "Site Coordinator". I was offered an entry-level position. When I asked about promotion potential, the interviewer told me that she recently promoted someone at the entry level after five years. I respectfully declined.

Interview Questions

I was very put off that the job description was misrepresented. The description led you to believe that you were qualified as a site coordinator, when the company was really looking for candidates for a different, entry-level position. I was appalled to hear that an employee worked entry-level for 5 years before being considered for promotion. I need more potential for career growth than what was offered to me.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPort (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well. But when it came to beging offered the position the starting salary was not what I was expecting for the position and the years of experience I have.