HealthSouth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Environmental Service Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Bedford, TX).

Interview

A recruiter called me scheduled me for an interview. Went in for the interview on the 12 and the interview went well. They said they will be calling me back today to let me know if I have the job or not which I believe that I do have like I said the interview went well. As I walk in the building I see that everybody was very comfortable and just conversating with each other and I feel like they are all one big family. So I guess I would really like to work at a place like that especially if I had that feeling.

Interview Questions

• The type of interview questions they asked me was my experience what would I do in a position if there was a confrontation how would I handle doing different post positions that I did not apply for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSouth.

Interview

Very simple interview. They asked questions like how many years of experience I had in patient care, why I chose this career field, what my long-term goals are, etc. After the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and got a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are your long-term goals?   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

They called for interview. interview was next day. They had about 7 people asking me questions but were very friendly and inviting. I didn't feel pressured. I havnt heard back yet if I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Rehab Nursing Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Morgantown, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was semi-formal, in a back office. I was first asked about my general background and any questions relating to my application and resume. Then I was asked a series of questions based of what I believe was called the Healthsouth Rating. I was told calls would be made at the end of the week if I were to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Healthsouth?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in rehab or any experience working as a nursing assistant?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had an opportunity to learn from advice from a supervisor/manager?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a problem with a customer or patient and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • If I were to call a few of your friends, how would they describe you?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel you can work in a team?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a situation that might affect confidentiality.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Texarkana, TX).

Interview

Had one quick but thorough interview with CNO and Nurse Supervisor, they asked several questions that are general interview questions, and had me briefly explain my experience. It was only one interview and then I waited about a week to start orientation since they have orientation only once a month that lasts about a week.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Henderson, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Chief Nurse and a Staff nurse. They were very welcoming and nice. I was asked a series situational questions in which I think I did well. I had the feeling that they were more focused on assessing my attitude and work ethics which is an essential aspect in nursing as well. After the question and answer portion, the Chief Nurse discussed how it's like to work in HealthSouth, my job description, and expectations. I was offered several advises and information which I really appreciate.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think is responsible in toileting the patient?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

They utilize a video interview. You are able to take it from the comfort of your home.They provide a question, and about 20 secs to think then record your answers. You cant re-record

Interview Questions

• Explain why your background and experience would be a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

House Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email after I applied from the regional HR director asking me for a online interview. You go to a link from the email and it prompts you to answer questions and then records your answers. From there she sent another email asking for references and a background check. After my part was completed she sent my information to the HR director of the actual facility I was applying to who then emailed me for an in-person interview. When I arrived to the facility and had the in-person interview it was the first time I had ever spoken to anyone face to face or over the phone throughout the whole process.

Nutrition Services Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Stuart, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call back the following morning and was offered an interview for the next day. The interview was very smooth, they asked the general interview questions along with personal questions. The interview consisted of myself, the Nutrition Services manager, and the Director of Human Resources.I got a call back the day after my interview regarding a background check and I was offered the position the following day. The entire process took 5 days.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer
    • Describe a conflict you had in the workplace and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthSouth in October 2016.

Interview

My friend and I both applied for different open positions. We both got a link to the video recording interview. No calls or any personal communication. My friend and I decided not to pursue with this ridiculous video recording selection process (we both are very qualified for their open jobs). Perhaps managers of companies like this think that it's cool to record candidates on video and decide if person looks and speaks well. We found the process very impersonal and disrespectful. Honestly, companies like this are loosing many great and qualified candidates. Only small percentage of people will actually move forward with a video recording interview due to many reasons.... including the candidate privacy. Hopefully, EEOC will review the Video Recording Selection processes and add this to the list of discriminatory and illegal practices.

Interview Questions

HealthSouth Response

Oct 31, 2016 – Intern

Thank you for taking time to share your experience and opinion on the video interview program, HireVue. Our recruiters try to personally reach out and verbally speak with each candidate prior to ... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horn Lake, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthSouth (Horn Lake, MS) in October 2016.

Interview

Talk with the store manager. She gave all the different aspects pros and cons of the job. We talk about how the customer service is very stressful at times but, you have to do your best in any situations that you come in contact with everyone will not be happy or friendly with going to the store.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is upset what will you do to make them happy.   1 Answer