HealthSpring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthSpring Interview Questions

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Nashville, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by sales manager. She was responsible for putting together a seasonal team of inside sales people which was approved by her boss who you never met. She talked with ;you on the phone and then you met her in person for about 30 minutes. IF she liked you you were told you were hired. If not you were told they would contact you.

Interview Questions

• if you have sold insurance before, if you feel comfortable selling to seniors, if you can work a computer   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Bourbonnais, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

They asked me the same questions found online. They had a lack of understanding of how interviews should work. Very inexperienced managers.They asked me the same questions found online. They had a lack of understanding of how interviews should work. Very inexperienced managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you like/dislike about your current position? How will you boost employee morale?   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Nashville, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

Excellent, I spoke with the manager and two other people, one of whom was on the phone. I was quizzed extensively about my background, and I had to submit examples of my writing.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my background in IT, Agile, SCRUM   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Not a very difficult process. The whole process is easy.

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Found about the position at an on-campus fair. Was invited to attend a two day informational and interview session. Got through and was invited to their office in Birmingham for another 2 day session. Networked on the 1st day. Second day included, panel interview, case study & presentation.

Interview Questions

• Panel view was very up close and personal but the execs weren't too bad.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSpring in March 2013.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter 2 weeks after applying online, scheduled a 15 minute interview over the phone verifying resume and experience, scheduled for a in person interview . It was a panel interview and the managers were very nice and warm, they made the process easier, but the questions were a bit challenging, behavioral questions. Got an offer 2 weeks later. Excited to start!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, felt the offer was fair.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Met on campus and went to a view formal dinner sessions. Traveled up to the office and had several interviews with different managers. Overall pleasant experience. Questions were very casual and felt more like a conversation. Just know the areas of their company and talk about how your strengths relate to those fields.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technology do you know of that we use and what experience do you have with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Medical Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Nash, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process required multiple steps. There were two phone interviews. One with the recruiter and one with the team manager. A panel interview with the manager and all employees on the team was also required.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications for this job?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Irving, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Lack of follow up; I feel that I had to pursue her regarding the position. Very unprofessional behavior.

The supervisor interviewing me did not call me back on several occasions as she stated that she would. And I held reservations about taking on a position where she would have been my direct supervisor due to the fact that she was not one to follow through and exhibit professionalism and curtsy.

Just be aware and watch for those subtle signs. I am thankful that I was not hired!

Network Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthSpring (Irving, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The person who interviewed me was pretty laid back and the questions were very typical: what do you know about Health Spring, why did you apply for this position, what can you bring to this position, what are your strengths & weaknesses, tell me about yourself....it took a little over an hour.