Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Kenosha, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

It was fairly simple. Met with the Regional and District manager at on of their sites close to my home (not the trek to kingdom come, I trained at). I can recollect now the interview went really smooth, I guess they really needed me because of their ridiculous turn-over rate. This looked like it was going to be a cool job. Everyone was professional, wearing suits and carrying on with good manners.

Interview Questions

• The loaded questions, looking back now. I was asked if I knew what it was like to manager a healthcare facility? I replied, no. Manage? Really?!! Yeah, the honeymoon was over the first day when I mopped a whole section of the nursing home because this psuedo-lean excuse of a company doesn't run a full staff, it is always short one, which is your job of the day as the new "Manager"...

They should have asked, "Do you like it when people lie to your face and blow sunshine up your rear end?" ....   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Very brief. I met the District Manager in the lobby of a hotel he was staying in. He Gloated about how great he was for about a half an hour and then offered me the position. I then just had to go to the training facility to fill out 2 hours of paper work and drive all over gods country getting all of my pre employment screening done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO NEGOTIATION