Healthcare Services Group Housekeeping Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Services Group Housekeeping Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Maumee, OH).

Interview

The process was enjoyable and comfortable due to my knowledge and experience. The basic requirements were simple and the promises sounded good. I was originally offered part time that would be full time within one year.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience in cleaning?   2 Answers
  • Are you available to work late nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Housekeeping Interview

Interview

Everything was explained well. Was told up front that I would be working alot of weekends (I didn't not know that ment almost every weekend for 9 months). Everything went pretty quick.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Reading, PA).

Interview

Took 1 month to get hired. Had to get a criminal background check, a 2 step tuberculosis test and a drug test. All of this work and waiting for a measly 7.25/hr job with a tremendous workload.

Interview Questions

• The manager had no idea how to conduct an appropriate interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sonoma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Sonoma, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

i was told that i was getting a more high salary but than time passed and i was ignored we work hard i was hired and i expected to get the salary i was told i was going to get i atempted asking but all i heard qas all get back to you as soon as possible never heard or waa told the answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in February 2014.

Interview

They took us all in a room and told us all LIES.And acted like we were all stupid.When we asked questions they said I don't know.We filled out our papers and then we did our phone calls and then back to work.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Not very thorough at all, they were desperate for help I think

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I needed a job bad

Anonymous Employee in Andrews, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Andrews, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

long, easy to do application takes long time for them to do back ground checks. The manager was nice friendly, showed me the facility but it took around 3-4 weeks for the corporate office to get the background check back so i could be hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripley, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Ripley, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview lacked the fact of the matter which was that hours were based on the status of the relationship you had with the manager, good terms meant more hours, if you were not a friend you got the other end.

Interview Questions

• have you ever dealt with adult bowel movements?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in June 2011.

Interview

Drug screening , background check, ID papers, and signing of paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A few cents over minimum wage.