Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.0

Housekeeping Interview

Interview

Everything was explained well. Was told up front that I would be working alot of weekends (I didn't not know that ment almost every weekend for 9 months). Everything went pretty quick.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Burlington, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was nothing but listening to the DM talk about the company and how great it was to work there. he lets you know up front that the manager position is just a title and you will be doing the same work along side the normal employees. He also kept talking about how managers become floor stripping experts and are basically floor techs. The position is nothing but a glorified janitor and starts at $11.00 an hour.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview. My DM is a very charasmatic leader and possesses a great deal of knowledge and a positive attitude. I have a knack for identifying a good leader and someone I would like to work for. We spoke about the company and how great this opportunity can be for me.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in 5 years and then explained to me how HCSG CORP will help me develop into a to knock manager and accomplish my goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and straight forward.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Very intensive, went through 3 interviews and a through background check before I was offered a position. I understand why it was so lengthy as they have to be certain they hire a secure, stable person to work around residents and patients.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Bait and switch. I was very irritated by the fact that the job posting was for a RSD position, but when I arrived we discussed the MIT position. I remained positive and thought, maybe this is just the on boarding process.

When I asked about the job posting, I was told that it was posted that way to attract people who are interested in that position and who have aspirations etc etc. But to actually get there, you'll have to start at the bottom and put in years of work etc etc.

If I would have known that, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Interview Questions

Not interested in the position

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Very simple and easy. Most of the time the interviews will be in a lobby at a hotel. You may meet with a manager of a building or a recruiting manager for a training building. They will more than likely try and steer you away from the position. This position is definitely not for everyone. More like a glorified housekeeper. So they will explain all the gory details and see if you are still interested. If you are a good person and are reliable, you will probably get the job.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Interviewed with the RTM. He was completely unprofessional. He had to have been in a grocery store while interviewing me. I could hear him speaking to the cashier in the middle of my answers as well as the sound of the "beep" when the items were scanned. It was ridiculous. He asked me three questions and was talking to someone during two of them. No way he actually heard my answers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.

2. What do you know about HSG?

3. Why you?

Again, he must have forgot to put me on mute while I answered and I could hear him talk to the cashier. No way he heard me.
      Answer Question

Laundry Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (South Bend, IN).

Interview

Basic simple interview. When can you work, do you have experience. Toured the facility. Mainly talked about the managers duties. She was extremely young and inexperienced as a manager.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (New Hope, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a two part process. I first met with the Regional Training Manager followed by the District Manager. The interviews were in depth, informative and well composed. After meeting with the RTM and the DM I was given a drug screen and background check. Currently waiting on the results of the B/G Check and look forward to getting started with this company soon.

Interview Questions

• They asked mainly of my interest in healthcare and why I found this company a good fit.   Answer Question

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Greensboro, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I started with a telephone interview and then went to a face-to-face interview. I was the only one in the room with a college degree, That should have been a clue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would run as fast as you can from this point on, especially if you are a college graduate. Do not take the job, I promise you will live to regret it!!