Healthcare Services Group Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Services Group Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

A friend of mine introduced me to the District Manager. He interviewed me for about 40 minutes. A good part of that was him selling me on the company. Then he switched gears and tried to scare me away with all Trainee has to go through. The main thing you have to do in this interview is sell your customer service experience and let them know you can handle anything they give you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an administrator is demanding a service or more service and you don't have the resources readily available?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial offers are very low because of the promotion that should come. If they really like you, you can definitely ask for more.

Other Interview Reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call just a few days after applying. The recruiter basically went over what the company did, asked if I had any questions, and then we set up a time for an in person interview. Interview was pretty standard with behavioral questions and questions about different areas from my resume.

A lot of hours to go with very little pay.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial over the phone assessment, upon completion a 1:1 interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiating, promised wage would increase as I would grow within the company. Claimed every employee goes through the process.

Application

Interview

Typical 1:1 interview questions.The company promises heaven on earth and growth and rapid promotion depending on performance but it all to get you in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please do not take it, they will over work you and there is no supprt structure.You are on your own

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in January 2011.

Interview

Applied for the management trainee position and got a call right away (around two days). Got a call asking if I was still interested in the position and when I was available for an interview. I met the interviewer the following week and it went well. There was a second interview which was a walk through of the facility and finally a job offer.