Healthcare Solutions Team Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Solutions Team Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Healthcare Solutions Team

1.8

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team in July 2019.

Interview

Good interview process. Interview was thorough and informative. I finished with a good understanding of the job and the responsibilities. Compensation plan was explained as well. I felt good about the process.

Interview Questions

• How many states are you licensed in?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Healthcare Solutions Team

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

You are given a informative presentation about the company, the commission structure and how the process works. At the end of the presentation you are asked if interested in the position. If you answer yes, you are then invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you disciplined to be able to make 100 calls a day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Wheaton, IL).

Interview

I got three hits of this site by three different leaders in the same company? It was a voice interview and not in person? Maybe I should of went with the first one?

Interview Questions

• Not much other than how soon could I get a license and I did.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Hasn't happened yet. I had an initial phone screen and now I am waiting for the next step, being another phone interview and webinar this week with a gentleman who's a company manager. He was extremely enthusiastic about his company

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Columbus, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

they inquire about your sales experience and are you licensed. If licensed they guide you on the contracting process. also want to know if you available for webinars

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthcare Solutions Team (Lombard, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I like the process of coming in for an orientation prior to interviewing. HST allows you to get an overview of the structure, commissions, and what to expect before you even have to interview. It's done in a group setting so you get to hear the questions of other potential job seekers. Once you receive all the information, you are scheduled for a formal interview.

The nice thing is, not everyone is invited to the orientation. It is not a cattle call. If you receive an invitation, they see something special in you and there is no guarantee of a job. You still have to pass 2-3 more interviews. If selected, your dream career begins.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part is passing the state licensing exams. HST has partnered with a really amazing instructor who has a high pass rate. He does a great job of teaching us what we need to pass the exam. Everyone I met that took his class, passed on the first sitting.   Answer Question