Healthfirst (New York) Healthcare Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthfirst (New York) Healthcare Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Healthfirst (New York)

2.0

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone screen talking about a few healthcare analytics-related topics. I then was scheduled for a panel of 4 interviews at their office in the Financial District near the Oculus. It was a nice building, and the interviewers were all great. Most asked about technical analytical stuff, mainly through describing projects I did in the past. At least one of the interviewers was mainly there as an "opinion" interviewer. Each one of them were curious about my coding skills in SQL, SAS, and VBA, and they were interested in Python as well. They got back to me quickly after as I was in the pipeline for another position as well. The offer was for more than one team and I had the pick. Overall a great interview process, the people seem very passionate and friendly. No one shied away from questions that might have put the company in a "bad" light. I think if you are the right candidate they will do whatever they can to get you which for me shows that the company is focused on acquiring and nurturing talent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you had to make a recommendation or present to higher-level management.   Answer Question
  • On the healthcare landscape, where do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question
  • How are your skills in SQL, SAS, and Excel?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Healthfirst (New York)

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

I was recruited by a staffing agency and invited for an in-person interview after speaking with the recruiter over the phone. I had one in-person interview with the manager and HR person. I was provided with detailed information about the job, training provided, and benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked about background and experience   1 Answer

the salary offered was too low