Cover image for Healthfirst (New York)
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Healthfirst (New York) Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 191 of over 191 interviews

Interviews at Healthfirst (New York)

Positive56%
Recruiter7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

Very unprofessional experience. Each person I interviewed with said they were looking for something different than the job description. Last interviewer looked bored on the video interview like I was wasting their time and couldnt answer one of my questions. Says a lot. Complete process took over 1 month. Absolute waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • why are you leaving your current role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straightforward. HR will contact you if you are a match and set time for a phone screen. Following, you will interview with two other individuals together on a call. I do not believe this is a great practice, especially if the two individuals works alongside each other. However, the will promote based upon favoritism and not who has the skillset, knowledge and tenure with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Situation Based Questions. Nothing too complicated if you know and understand the role.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY)

Interview

It was a pleasant process from start to finish although it was so long ago. I transfered from a similar role so it was pretty straight forward for me. Do the research prior to the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Oct 2022

Interview

The phone interview was a great conversation about qualifications, however the actual interview was an integration it was four questions that took an hour only because it had to be answered in a certain way or it was incorrect meaning being stopped and told no answer it again in a example form was not productive. I have never had an interview feel like I committed a crime.

Interview Questions
  • Did you ever give a subordinate a task that was not done? And why? (Why Did they not do it)?

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

The interviewer asked some pretty generic customer service question, definitely didn’t care about me as a person. You could probably look up customer service interview questions and it’ll be exactly what was asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2022

Interview

Their HR reached out to me after applying. The interview was scheduled and set. The HR Recruiter asked me for my background and then cut me off while explaining. The HR Recruiter appeared hostile and short with me. I wasn't sure what was occurring. The next day got the infamous rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your professional background?

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

phone interview, interview with the department leaders. quick process, clear questions and answers, and very engaged conversation. no intensive drilling, very friendly and open to answering any questions I had during both interview stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

Recruiter called me while I was in a meeting for my current job. She left a voicemail saying she wanted to discuss my resume and to call her back. It was late afternoon and I didn't have a chance to call her the same day. I received an email the following morning asking for my availability to chat. I provided it and didn't hear back. Instead, I received a rejection email the following week.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Jun 2022

Interview

Referred for the position and completed one panel technical interview. The panel included the lead developer and a backend developer. The interview lasted approximately an hour and was focused on live coding through HackerRank. The questions were iOS / Swift specific but increased in difficulty over the duration of the interview. Occasional "pair" programming when an incorrect answer was given. No outside resources or references allowed.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Refactor this code to more effectively parse a JSON sample.
  • Q: Implement the CodingKey protocol in a given scenario.
  • Q: Implement the Hashable protocol in a given scenario.
  • Q: Explain how to further improve a personal project that used SwiftUI and Combine.
  • Q: Explain how a given sample of code works (included enums, structs, and protocols).
  • Q: Explain the CaseIterable protocol.
  • Q: Explain the ExpressibleByStringLiteral protocol and its use cases.

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

I first got an phone interview then a video assessment. The phone call was a minimum of 5 mins. After, doing the phone call, the video assessment took about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • During the phone interview just absic question such as what college do you go to, what is your major etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Interviews

Healthfirst (New York) Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Healthfirst (New York) as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Analyst and Member Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Healthfirst (New York) takes an average of 25 days when considering 207 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Member Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Healthfirst (New York) according to 207 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.21%