Healthfirst (New York) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthfirst (New York) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.6

Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York).

Interview

I only made it past the digital interview, in which there are a series of 6 prompts that you answer in 3 minutes or less after being given 30 seconds to think.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online on the website. Was contacted later to do a video recorded interview via Hirevue. During the video recorded interview, normal STAR questions were asked, some positions specific questions, and some company specific questions (Why Healthfirst etc). No technical questions and overall what you would expect and should be prepared for. Reading the company website and understanding how it's business model works and culture was huge for preparing for this.

Was contact a few weeks later for an onsite interview at the Headquarters in NY. You get interviewed by people in the team you would intern for and I had a overall good experience. It felt more like a conversation and a chance for me to learn more about the company and for the interviewers to know more about me. Walk me through resume questions and slightly more specific questions about your experiences were asked here. Overall, professional and good interview experience.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was open for a very short amount of time; about 5 weeks. Of around 8000 applicants, only 28 were accepted to the program. It was a very shocking number (extremely competitive)! There is a hirevue interview where you interview through a webcam and an onsite interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was through Hirevue. You have to be comfortable talking in front of the camera. There are some basic suggestions I can give you such as be in a quiet room, dress professional, always smile, speak loud and slow etc.. If you are conscious about what you are doing then you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as "What would you do in this situation?"   Answer Question

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

You applied online, you immediately receive an email asking you to come in the office for an in person interview. You talked to hr for 30 mins just for some logistics questions, where do you live, how you hear about us. Then the supervisor came in to talk to you for an hour, because this is a bilingual position, someone in the department will come in to test your language skill.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength and weakness?
      What's your short term and long-term goal?
      Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York).

Interview

Made it to second round after the initial video one. They emailed me and said they would tell me the information on when to come in but I never heard back. I called and emailed them until they finally told me that they had already filled the position with the first wave of interviewees. Thought this was extremely unprofessional. Why wouldn't they make their decision after interviewing all candidates esp to those they already sent an email to?

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had to speak to a lot of different people and a lot of emails being sent out about interview times and telephone interviews were said to be scheduled but weren't. I did have some trouble getting in touch with my recruiter so make sure to write everyone's name down that you speak with and a phone number but it's impossible to find any recruiter information online or a number for HR directly in case you have questions.

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application on a Friday, got a call for a phone interview that following Monday. They scheduled me to come in the office for my 2nd interview Tuesday at 12pm at 430pm I received a call with an offer. Took less than 5 days from applying.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What do You feel you will bring to Healthfirst?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY).

Interview

The job was posted on LinkedIn with a link to the company website. An application was required on their website. Pre-interview telephone calls with an internal recruiter; then with an HR Director and with several senior management members (conference call) were conducted prior to three face-to-face interviews. The overall experience went well, however they required too many interviews in an effort to cover all their bases - this stretched the process out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was very easy as they offered a generous salary upfront.

Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick easy and straight foward. If you have experience with insurances and willing to learn you will be fine. My experience was from a hospital so my interview went pretty smooth. Being bilingual helps a lot

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with online training? Are you OK with working from home and not being in an office setting? How would you handle an unhappy member?   1 Answer