Healthfirst (New York) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 168 of over 168 interviews

Interviews at Healthfirst (New York)

Positive56%
Negative25%
Neutral18%
Applied online73%
Employee Referral10%
Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthfirst (New York)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me a few days after I applied to set up a phone screen. We spoke about job requirements, salary, typical career progression in this role, and the culture at Healthfirst. A few days after that, the HR team reached out to set up an interview with the hiring manager, who asked more questions about my past experience and some behavioral questions. The next day, they reached out to schedule a final interview (4 interviews with different team leads/the director back to back). There were a few different open positions within the department and everyone seemed to care about finding one that was the best fit. Later that day, the recruiter I was working with reached out to make a verbal offer! I can't say enough good things about my interviewing and hiring experience with Healthfirst! The recruiter I worked with was extremely transparent and helpful, and the entire process went very smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to learn on the job.
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about a model you've built in Excel.
3 people found this interview helpful

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

The recruiter reached out about three weeks after I applied. It was an initial phone interview that was quick and to the point. The recruiter genuinely cared about finding a position that was the best fit for you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

The HR asked several common questions about my education background, my skills, my available time and he gave detailed introductions about the company and the data science team. Finally he told me that there will be another round tech interview later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Reached out by the recruiter to schedule a 20 min zoom meeting and discussed the internship program and the company's culture. I was also asked a bunch of standard BQs. Overall very enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter. Pretty standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Was told I'd hear back either way in a couple of weeks. This was almost a month and a half ago. I sent a follow-up a couple of weeks ago, but no reply. So tired of recruiters who treat candidates like they are worthless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

After I submitted my application, one day later I received a video interview. I was asked to answer some behavior questions. Those questions are traditional and not difficult to answer. It took about 15-20 min to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume and received an online interview opportunity. After the online interview I had a follow-up call. I did not go onto the third round, but that is what would happen next.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Healthfirst (New York)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York)

Interview

Had a first round interview, and didn't get to the next round until a month later. It's been a month since the last round interview, and I can just assume I've been ghosted. When I reached out for an update, I did not get any response. I have a ton of relevant experience, but unfortunately people aren't willing to hire you if you're overqualified.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

I did not like the application process it was complicated and long. The wait time for the actual interview to be scheduled was eight weeks. Also the remote and telephonic interviews were inefficient. I get they could do better in this aspect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY)

Interview

The process included an (1) initial phone screen with HR (2) virtual video interview, answering prompts that you record your answers to and finally (3) in-person interview on site. The overall process was clear and there was open communication throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Interviews