Healthfirst (New York) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.6

Marketplace Facilitated Enroller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY).

Interview

Worst experience ever. After the interview the person said will let me know (either positive or negative outcome). I am still waiting for a call or at least a general email. Sent a Thank you email, the person didn't even reply. My interviewer was 30 minutes late. I definitely won't recommend them.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your coworkers would describe you?   1 Answer

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and also had my resume forwarded to the director. I received an email to complete a digital Interview via Hirevue. It was followed by a phone call after a week from Talent Acquisition Team Member. He asked “Why Healthfirst? How do you fit in the role? “ He ended the call by saying hiring manager will reach out soon to schedule an in person interview and not to be alarmed if they don’t reach out within two weeks as they have a lot on their plate. Within two weeks, I received a call from the Hiring manager to schedule an interview. I interviewed with two team members: The Clinical Manager and Reporting Project Manager. The interview lasted for an hour and 45 mins. Both the Team members did not have their business cards with them for me to send a Thank-You email. I received an email after two weeks that they have decided to move forward with other candidates whom they feel are better overall fit for the particular role.

Interview Questions

• Clinical Manager: Walk get through a project that I have worked on   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, 1 via phone, 2 in person. Applied at the end of April/early May, had first in person interview on June 2. Second round was mid June with a job offer at the end of June. Overall the experience was very pleasant, they worked with my schedule and were very accommodating. I met 3 sets of people for each of the 2 in person interviews. Which was a little overwhelming, but everyone was pleasant.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York).

Interview

Online one way interview. Asked a serious of questions about experience and work place behavior. The website for recording my answers nearly crashed my computer and had to close it and reopen it a few times.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a deadline to meet with a client and your boss asks you to join in a meeting?   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to set up an tele phone interview with a recruiter after I applied on the health first web site. the interviewer asked me about to talk about my most recent job first

Interview Questions

• tell me about you back round. you are changing industries. why is that. I was told that my former industry was dumping workers and they were taking jobs that they would never keep.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called, phone interview by hiring Manager very positive response then in person interview with 6 people. Very positive response. No response for the team for the feedback for 4 weeks, then get a message saying a referral was taken with less experience.

Interview Questions

• All general Job related and experience related questions   Answer Question

Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York).

Interview

I only made it past the digital interview, in which there are a series of 6 prompts that you answer in 3 minutes or less after being given 30 seconds to think.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen - 1 week after I applied

The HR rep was extremely nice and she was very helpful in answering my question. She was nice to speak with and she said she would forward my resume to the rest of them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to go from project manager to coordinator?   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

So I applied online through the website. The process very fairly quick and easy. It only took one week to get back to me. First I had a phone interview with the recruiter and I only had one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• it was mostly basic interview questions, tell me about yourself etc...   Answer Question

Clinical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Healthfirst (New York) (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

hired by a temp agency to work for healthfirst. Interviewed twice by two professional and nice managers. Was then hired shortly after . Worked as temp for two HEDIS/QARR seasons. Recently applied for fulltime onsite clinical carecoordinator position. Interviewed twice by managers I previously worked with and was hired.