Healthline Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthline Networks Interview Questions

2.6

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthline Networks (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with the VP and Marketing Director who were both very smart and lovely to speak to. I met them both on one day. While they were great, I didn't feel like the position was the right cultural fit for me and I did not press to come in and meet the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Asked for examples of past projects and how these programs expanded into different kinds of media.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthline Networks (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Contacted me via email and scheduled a phone interview after 2 weeks I applied. The recruiter asked a few basic very simple questions - why you left your company, describe your recent projects, salary expectations, about ability to do illustration etc.

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healthline Networks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

* Phone screen and chat with recruiter
    * Hour long phone tech interview with 2 collaborative programming questions
    * Onsite, 4 x 1 hour tech interviews, whiteboard, quickfire, "tell me about a time"
    * Take Home programming exercise
    * Manager Interview

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthline Networks.

Interview

Initial communication was good. There was a phone screen, then a phone interview with the person in the position and a final in person interview at the office. The process moved fairly quickly, and the recruiter was great at answering questions and setting up times. Overall, it was a great experience regardless of the outcome. Looking back I see why it wasn't a fit for the company or me, but the people I saw there seemed happy. I liked the process, it was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions really. Although I am not a fan of the "what's your greatest weakness" question from any employer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthline Networks.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 different people. Questions were standard and pretty easy. Had some discussion about previous projects and their implementation.
    Interviewers were all very friendly.
    From the interview to getting an offer it must have been a week at most.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't match a better offer I had, but they did improve their initial one.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healthline Networks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted a few weeks after applying for the production assistant position at Healthline. I had a thirty minute phone interview with a recruiter. He was very friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions about my experience and if I would be willing to handle some of the more tedious requirements of the position. After the interview, he informed me of the following steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How and why would you be willing to handle the less glamorous responsibilities of the position?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Healthline Networks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Asked about previous experience and what I could contribute to the Healthline team. I was kept in the loop throughout the hiring process and it all took about one month.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

apply online and one phone interview then on-site intervuew

Senior Director Product Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Healthline Networks (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The recruiter is professional, everything after the recruiter is lackluster, and disrespectful. Communication to schedule onsite was blundered by an internal resource, then all communication flatlined... I sent message to find out what's going on, and then I received a message they wanted move forward with "Less experienced candidate". Wow... usually smart people hire smarter people... I suspect the opposite is the winning strategy at Healthline.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Healthline Networks.

Interview

First Recruiter Will Call and Collect Your Background Information. Then Hiring Manager makes a call about 30 - 45 Minutes for technical Interview which will be purely Java Technology Interview... Hence requires Deep Knowledge of Java... If you are good enough to crack Call interview then Person is called for onsite interview and If it goes well then the same day or very next day the Job is offered... Such a nice and smooth Interview process...!!!

Interview Questions

• As long as You are Good At Java Technology... You will not find much Difficulties...!!!   2 Answers