Healthways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthways Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthways (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with HR then sat up to speak with HR in person shortly after spoke with a manager. You end up speaking with them at least 3 times before waiting a week or so to find out if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a member or individual was irate or upset?   1 Answer

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthways (Chandler, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, did two phone interviews and two in person interviews. Whole process took two weeks. Went very smoothly. HR always kept me informed and answered my questions quickly. I never felt like I had to follow up on the status of my application. All of the people I encounter were friendly and professional

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people remoting in?
      Stength/Weaknesses?
      How well do you work as part of a team?
      How well do you switch gears in an ever changing environment?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one. They offered above what I was looking for. The benefits surpassed anything I had heard of within the industry.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthways (Franklin, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about 35 minutes. Basic interview questions, did not try and stump interviewee. I picked up on a level of organizational uncertainty. I wouldn't be surprised if the hiring manager still had a job.

Telephonic Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Healthways.

Interview

the interview process started off easy with a phone screen. than the inperson interview was super long and in depth with 2 different people. They told me that i would hear from them soon, never heard back had to get to try and get ahold of them. Then finally got an automated generic email saying they hired someone else

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Healthways.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and landed a phone interview the same week with 2 people asking both behavioral and technical questions. Was called in a week later for a panel interview asking mostly technical questions. Received a job offer within a few days after that... The smoothest interview process I've ever had honestly! Great people, great environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very smooth hiring process. HR did a great job guiding me through all the paperwork and the different steps needed to be taken.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Healthways (Franklin, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

met with hiring manager,met with team, team made the decision. very quick hiring process, maybe two weeks tops. team was very prepared but very wooden. no personality shown. culture they described was not the culture that was REAL. The decision was made too quickly

Interview Questions

• what skills I would bring to the table   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Healthways (Chandler, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a month later for a phone interview which consisted off questions on my past employment as well as application questions. I then went in for an in-person interview with 3 managers and an HR rep and was contacted within a week with an official job offer. Pre-employment background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 qualities your last employer would say you possess?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate pay

Health Coach Interview

Interview

The interview was extremely easy and casual. Interviewed with one HR rep and one Operations Manager. The Operations Manager seemed a bit rushed, and I felt like I was only evaluated on whether or not I "could do the job." I also got an offer and was not able to negotiate my salary at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe the transtheoretical model (stages of change)   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Healthways.

Interview

I applied and talked with HR for a phone screening interview. I then had an in person interview and had to wait almost 2 months to start. Slow process but HR was communicative and very easy to work with. Drug test, background screening, typing test, and information gathering test were administered before start date.

Software Engineer - Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthways (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews to get the contract position at Healthways. The first round was a phone screening to get to know me, the second was with a manager and a senior IT member. After, I was contacted by the HQ to tell me whether I got it or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between an inner and outer join?   Answer Question