Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust

Candidate Interview Review

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Usually 2 interviews however that is dependant upon the role applied for. All applications are made through NHS jobs website, short listing is completed by the hiring manager, you are either invited to interview or you don't hear anything if not short listed, you then call in to fix interview date & time. Nurses will be expected to complete a drugs calculation test & English grammar test and attend an interview, offers are made quickly subject to references. Doctors & snr mngr swill be expected to attend 2 panel interviews and make a presentation to the panel in addition to a personality profiling questionnaire, offers are made pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions are asked I.e. Tell us about a time when you ...... ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offers are made on Agenda for Change pay scale. Ensure you complete any negotiation on pay points at the interview as this will not be agreed afterwards.