HeartShare Human Service of New York Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at HeartShare Human Service of New York

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HeartShare Human Service of New York (New York, NY).

Interview

First you go through a phone screening then group interview where you must stand out.then if your liked you will be hired then you gotta do a 4 day training

Interview Questions

• What's your work background
      Have you ever been a dsp before [ stuff of that nature]
      Do you have a driver's licenses   1 Answer
    • Do you have a driver's licenses   1 Answer
    • Do you have skip?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be careful its alot of favoritism going on.

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HeartShare Human Service of New York (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

i first went to a job screening and from there went to an interview at the residence. The screening was to make sure math skills were up to par to be able to perform this job task. The interview at the residence was a more personal, detailed, self centered interview.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience in this field   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HeartShare Human Service of New York (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Straight to the point. They ask basic questions nothing that will bust your head or have you fully stuck. Ummm lol yea so it was predictable I knew I was get the job 🤣🤣

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work with pple with developmental disabilities   Answer Question

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HeartShare Human Service of New York (Flushing, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Group interview or screening came first. We were asked questions about what we would do in certain scenarios. It was followed by interview with specific program. The program interview was with one manager, who brought me to the residential program and allowed an individual to ask me some questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty simple and straight-forward. Not much salary negotiation as all DSP's receive the same pay. All expectations were laid out on the table from the meeting with the manager.