Heartland Bank and Trust Company Retail Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Heartland Bank and Trust Company Retail Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Bank and Trust Company

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heartland Bank and Trust Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pekin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Bank and Trust Company (Pekin, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed about a time to be interviewed over the phone. Asked several questions over the phone and was invited to take a personality test and basically an IQ test on different aspects like English, math, spatial abilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Heartland Bank and Trust Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Bank and Trust Company (Plano, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I did the application online and the same day I was emailed to conduct a phone interview. The phone interview went well. I was then invited to take an IQ test and a personality test. After that I was contacted to come in for a face-to-face interview. They asked the basic scenario questions and the interview went pretty well. I just did the interview this morning so still hoping to hear back. The benefits sound amazing.

Interview Questions

• If you were to find yourself in a situation with a difficult employee, how would you confront that employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Bank and Trust Company (Bloomington, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first. A few days later had two interviews at different branches before being hired. First interview was a week after phone interview with regional manager then a week after first interview with branch manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How would other people describe you? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Bank and Trust Company (Normal, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview was with the Manager and Supervisor of the branch. They were both pretty casual and friendly. I was referred by a current employee, so I think that helped everyone feel more comfortable. They asked me standard interview questions for about 30 minutes.