Heartland Dental Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 243 of over 243 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Heartland Dental

Application

I interviewed at Heartland Dental

Interview

The interview was a good one. I actually interviewed twice on site. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Overall a nice and professional process. The questions were fair, and the dialog was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Overland Park, KS)

Interview

I was interviewed by both a recruiter and Regional Director of Operations. The phone interview with a recruiter was cordial and pleasant. She stated how impressed she was with my qualifications and offered a follow up. However, the follow up took a very long time to materialize after numerous friendly reminders on my part. Finally the recruiter texted me with great news that the next person wants to interview me ASAP. The second interview with the Regional Director of Operations went well (my perception of course based on her comments) and she also seemed fairly friendly and conversational. It ended with “you’ll be hearing from me towards the end of the week”. Yet again, no follow through. A few weeks later, I follow up. No response nor acknowledgement of any kind. Finally the recruiter generates an automated rejection response. I reply back thanking them for their time and consideration and kindly ask to provide feedback that influenced this decision. It is only natural for a candidate to have access to some facts after a series of accolades during the interview process for self-improvement purposes. Although, I realize they aren’t obligated to provide any type of feedback and can technically continue ignoring candidates, I thought perhaps there is at least some decency involved. Unfortunately, even that was too much to ask. Here are my impressions based on the information I have at hand so far: - lack of respectful and timely communication reflects poorly on the organization. If the candidate will be hired on, there has already been a negative experience they have to offset. Not a great start for any organization! I decided to apply to Heartland in the first place because I know people that spoke very highly of the organization. Now, I have concrete, first hand evidence I would not wish to work in this type of culture, thanks to this experience. - it seems as though they might not be organized nor have efficient communication throughout departments in their hiring process - they might not be ready for a new candidate /position and start too early, thus leaving candidates guessing why no one is getting back to them in a timely manner. ***The role I applied for was a different role they presented me with - the original role evolved into a different version of the role. Unfocused and confusing. Leads me to believe, yet again, there’s no clear direction and vision as to where they want to lead the organization. Advice to recruiters and hiring managers: Please be respectful to candidates’ time! They don’t have to keep harassing you to get your attention, especially when the recruiter herself suggests to set a time for the consequent communication. If you know they aren’t a good fit early on, consider letting them know respectfully so they can move on with their job search! This is just the right thing to do, it’s expected and you would want this treatment for the people you love. Also, please consider responding to the candidates’ question to provide candid feedback. It’s a professional and a thoughtful way to end. Please understand that by poorly communicating and ignoring the candidates reflects negatively on the organization as a whole. You aren’t doing any favors for the company you represent and it’s not fair to the organization that works hard to serve their communities!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heartland Dental

Application

I interviewed at Heartland Dental

Interview

Very thorough and it’s a process but they want to make sure that you want to be employed by them. Also did zoom interview with other managers and a couple of Regional Managers.

Interview Questions
  • The typical interview questions and also a visit to one of the offices.

Heartland Dental

Application

I interviewed at Heartland Dental

Interview

I had a Zoom interview with office manager and regional manager. They asked about my job experience and personal goals . They wanted to know why I chose Dental Hygiene as a career.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities I look for in a office.

Heartland Dental

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in May 2021

Interview

One of their recruiters found me and called me - multiple times - until I set up an interview. I had a one hour Zoom interview with two different individuals who gave me the impression that they were pretty (self) important. The interview went long (by over 15 minutes), and then they gave me instructions for next steps, which was in no way described as "potential" next steps... they absolutely told me to expect to hear back. After that, though, I only heard from one of them... but weeks later... radio silence, and have refused to respond to my attempt to reach out. Completely unprofessional. If they can't even display honesty in the interview process, I think I dodged a bullet. In looking at their open roles, it appears they have a large turnover problem...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heartland Dental

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental

Interview

I was contacted by Corporate to schedule a phone interview. I had an initial phone interview, after having the interview, I was told my answers would be passed on to the Business Office Manager of the dental office location at which I applied to. If they liked my answers, I would be contacted for an addtional interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself

Heartland Dental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental

Interview

It was a relatively easy process. The interviews both virtually and in person were very thoughtful. They really wanted to ensure that I would be the right fit for the team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Heartland Dental?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

First interview with an recruite, she asks about everything, then with a operation manager more regular and normal questions, 3rd interview with office manager and then you pass to a working interview and here is when it’s start to get a little rare, the manager doesn’t communicated properly about the process and we have some issues with papers, dates..

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. How would your last employer describe you?

Heartland Dental

Application

I interviewed at Heartland Dental

Interview

Phone interview. Asked about my experience and never got back to me. A few years later, keep getting email for in person interview. At least let me know that I was not selected. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Burnsville, MN) in Jan 2021

Interview

I thought Kristy Weaver did an excellent job with questions and responses. Very professional and informative. The follow up after the phone interview still waiting on with Kris PMO. I did follow up with an email regarding the next stage of the interview process for Pilot Knob Dental in Lakeville, MN.

Interview Questions
  • My dental back ground, software experience which Dentrix is what Pilot Knob uses and I am very familiar with that program. She asked me about knowledge about Heartland Dental and gave me the history behind your company.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 243 Interviews