Heartland Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in October 2019.

Interview

Process began with a phone interview with a director of recruitment. After the phone interview, I had a video interview with the regional director and moved forward with an in-office shadowing.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in March 2020.

Interview

Working interview, talking about yourself then go to the back office and chairside assisting the dentist a few hours, talked about the position being offered and how did I feel while chairside assisting

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interviewed followed by in person interview followed by working interview. Was offered the job the same day as my working interview. Person doing first in person interview was super stiff and overly professional. NOT FRIENDLY.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Detroit, MI) in January 2020.

Interview

Contacted the Heartland campus recruiter to see if they had any opportunities in the area I was interested in. Emailed, texted, and then called over several weeks to check on any new opportunities.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Leesburg, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

1. I applied for the position
    2. I spoke to a recruiter on the phone
    3. I sat down with the office manager and regional manager for heartland dental.
    4. I had a working interview where I performed a perio maintenance and then sat down with the hygiene manager for the territory and another office manager. Some of these people had clinical backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever placed arrestin   Answer Question
    • How do you explain to a pt the difference between being indicated for SRP vs. a prophy.   Answer Question
    • What was your schooling process like, how many internships have you had.   Answer Question
    • How long are you used to having to work on a patients   Answer Question

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2019.

Interview

I filled out a job application online and then was contacted to go in for an interview. Easy question tell me about yourself, what do you like about dentistry, future plans, what procedure do you like?

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

I got a call for a Phone interview then following the phone interview I was offered an in person interview then after the in person interview I was offered the job the next day.

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Phone interview went well - moved along to the in person interview and it was a circus. Interviews were scheduled at a local hotel in a conference room. 2 interview “tables” were set up side by side so interviews for the same position were happening literally right beside each other.
    Typical interview questions .. I ended by asking what concerns they had with my experience and they were
    Convincing in the reply that there were no concerns, and they were very excited about my experience and would be in touch within 2-3 days
      3 weeks later - after a post-interview follow-up email, I received a standard email reply of “thanks but no thanks.” 🙄
    Not impressed with the company, the recruiters or the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 times you did something that is out of character for you   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (South Tucson, AZ) in August 2019.

Interview

It was seamless and very simple. I was recruited and from there met with the Practice manager and was given a date for the working interview and then offered a position the same day!

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Not long they called for an phone interview and never heard from them again after stating they would call me for a second interview. The office could atleast call or they could say it during the phone call if they have hired someone already in the position

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to be in the dental field   1 Answer