Heartland Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Heartland Health Care

2.0

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Flint, MI).

Interview

I was greeted by rehab manager, and then was taken into her office for the interview. It took about 30 minutes and she went through a list of questions and then wrote down my answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you treated a difficult patient...   Answer Question

STNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Toledo, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Was asked questions about past work and past work experiences by an HR representative. Was then taken on a tour of facility, followed up by a scheduling meeting with an RN.

Interview Questions

• How I resolved a conflict with a patient in past experiences.   Answer Question

Account Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care in January 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter for the initial phone interview. Then went in to meet the manager.

Interview Questions

• The manager was more impressed by my layout of the resume than what was in it.   Answer Question

Account Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

5 Interviews to include 3 phone, 2 in person: (1) sales presentation and a profile test. Completed all steps and after a 20 minute final interview (5th) Phone Screen, an email with decline was sent. This was after receiving a previous voice mail stating a job offer was to be made after the first 2 interviews. Told the final phone screen was "just a formality." Requested feedback about rejection and was ignored. The profile test had very weird and personal questions. The salary discussed was very low and sales goals were varied for region and the ones in the interview process were very high sales monthly goals.

Interview Questions

• 5th interview requested salary expectations   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Muskegon, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

HR was very respectful and caring during interview. specific questions that were asked were appropriate to job position. the setting where the interview took place was profesional, HR was informational about the company.

RN Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care in October 2017.

Interview

The overall experience was awesome. The outcome and subsequent lies not so much. On 2 seperate occasions at 2 different locations I ended the interview with one note less than signing on the dotted line! On both occasions the excuse came down to experience...not enough...wrong, they wanted 2 yrs I had 10 on the second not the right kind but the ad gave either or and I have 2 of the 3. At this point I think they are worthless employers. Kind of glad they didn't hire me. Obviously their morals are lacking.

Interview Questions

• Just the norm. Why here. Why nursing. What's your leadership style. Strengths/Weaknesses.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care in April 2010.

Interview

They called me and they had me come in for an interview. I interviewed infront of three managers. They asked a series of questions until they figured out which department I would excel in.

Dietary Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Grosse Pointe, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Just the basic interview question,giving examples of how good your customer service skills are,when dealing with different people.people. After the interview you had to get a physical and a Tb test,you also had to do a background check plus a drug test.after that you have to do orientation and then training.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone you didn't get alone with? and how did you continue to work with this person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Two interviews on separate days. First was with the HR department, she seemed like a friendly easy going person, very likeable and approachable. Apparently she was the best in the region for her position. The second with the Director of Nursing was pretty pointless due to the fact that someone I know personally had already talked me up to her.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Why do you want to work here. What made you wish to become a nurse. Where do you see yourself in 2 years and then 5 years time?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heartland Health Care (Union, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, called the next day, had interview following day, was told on the spot I had the job. Went and done drug test and 2 step PPD. Started working within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with an upset coworker/patient?   Answer Question