Heartland Hospice Account Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heartland Hospice Account Liaison Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Liaison Interview

Interview

Too many distractions, getting too many information from you and it has to be specific especially about your existing clients.. I'm not comfortable with that because contact persons are confidential, they are not my reference people why do I need to divulge those informations.

Interview Questions

• Where do I get the bulk of my sales? This is where they want to get the informations that I mentioned earlier..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Heartland Hospice

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Orange, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Many typical interview tactics are utilized by this management team: long wait in reception before being let in, good cop bad cop, multiple distractions during interview by manager with phones and excusing herself, etc Very distracting.

Interview Questions

• How would you distinguish Heartland?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Augusta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

Grueling tri-metrics personality test with bizarre questions. The interview process was simple and easy. Decisions were made timely and the company was eager to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing about "selling" a service instead of a product   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered twice before arriving at the compensation package I desired. Negotiations were done in person and the team was very responsive.