Heartland Hospice RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heartland Hospice RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Hospice

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

Brief and to the point. I applied online, was called, interviewed on the phone and then interviewed in person with the DON, administrator and HR director. The job was offered to me a few days later contingent upon drug testing and background check.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about death and dying   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Heartland Hospice

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Fairfax, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Mgmt is open, caring, ask appropriate questions. They want creative, motivated, compassionate staff as quality patient care with a heart matters. Just be yourself, this job is for those who want to make a diffetence.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a patient/family, what did you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. Interviewer was professional and knowledgeable. The process was overall painless and they were flexible with scheduling the interviews. Benefits were not specifically discussed. Interview included multiple rounds and met with multiple people in the organization. Not many behavioral based questions. More discussed past work history. They did call listed references.

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Stevens Point, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard questions: What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, what experiences have prepared you for this position. Group interview, asked to provide personal experiences for confrontations in the work place and how you reacted. Any experiences in the way of direct supervision and who the subordinates were and conflicts that may have arisen

Interview Questions

• How do you relax after stressful situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked the best questions from the HR manager. The administrator did most of the talking during my interview. The administrator spoke about how Heartland's philosophy and their philosophy were in sync and that she felt proud to work for such an organization.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with your manager and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heartland Hospice (York, PA).

Interview

On-call position. They completely lie about the job duties and what you will be doing. Interview was almost 2 hours. And none of the conversation was relevant or necessary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible. They would not disclose insurance info until I told them I would decline. They gave me $2 more an hour only because I declined the horrible insurance. Pay and insurance bad