Hearts On Fire Senior Quality Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hearts On Fire

1 Interview Review

Senior Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hearts On Fire (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, heard from HR in about a week and did a phone interview with her. That went well and was pretty easy as most HR interviews are in my opinion a waste of time and just screening to see if you have a pulse, I asked about the salary range and she told me she had no idea. Scheduled a phone interview with the technical director and he called me an hour late, made up an excuse saying he had a meeting that ran late and asked if id like to reschedule. Not wanted to burn more of my time because at this point if you cant call me on time that's a huge red flag to me and I probably wouldn't have taken the job. We spoke for about 45 minutes and he asked basic questions. Asked him why they were hiring a quality manager and what the role was, he explained they don't manufacturer anything but simply buy it from someone else over seas, shocker. At the end when asked if I would be interested in the role I asked him what the salary expectations were as HR told me to ask him and he told me he had no idea because it was a new position. Overall disorganized and not impressive for a senior position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever set up quality parameters before?   1 Answer