Heat Makes Sense Territory Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Heat Makes Sense

1 Interview Review

2.0

Territory Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Heat Makes Sense (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

It seems as though this company is run by younger employees who think they know everything, but actually don't AND have zero professionalism.

The job posting was asking for a unicorn (bachelors degree + cosmetology degree and salon experience) of which I had all three.

In November 2018 I went through a great screening call and 2 weeks later a phone interview with the hiring manager, who had ZERO enthusiasm, I was wondering if she even wanted to be on a call. I sent a followup email after 2 weeks that went unanswered, and then another 2 weeks after that, which the stated they would make a decision within 4-6 weeks. I heard nothing for 2 months, so I sent another email following up with the process and again, GOT NO RESPONSE. I followed up that email (because I'm relentless) with another email (3 months after the initial interview) and neither the HR recruiter or the hiring manager had the common decency to reply to my email to tell me anything (positive or negative).

It's not the way you run a successful company. It al nice to say you're a female dominant company, but when a fellow female doesn't have the decency to reply to an applicant, how female friendly are you really?

Interview Questions