Heffler Radetich & Saitta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heffler Radetich & Saitta Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heffler Radetich & Saitta

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heffler Radetich & Saitta in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very short, lasting only about 15 minutes. I was asked questions regarding my resume and career goals. I was also asked if whether or not the overtime requirement would be too much for me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I felt about their overtime requirement.   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heffler Radetich & Saitta (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 project managers only one spoke the others were observers. The atmosphere was extremely friendly they were looking to develop future project managers! The one pj manager gave an in depth overview of their role.

Interview Questions

• What Skills have you developed that will help you in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry Level Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heffler Radetich & Saitta (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through my university, was granted an interview and scheduled it over the phone with a secretary. I met with a Senior Analyst, a very comfortable environment and easy going conversation. Showed me around the office, took about 30 minutes. Most of the conversation was describing the job and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked, I wasn't asked very many - very conversational rather than just question after question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heffler Radetich & Saitta (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2008.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. Only lasted about a half hour and the manager explained the position and what the company did.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at our firm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.