Heinens Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heinens Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Heinens

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heinens (Twinsburg, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was quick and simple and they offered me the job the next day. It was very quick and easy, if you have an interview it is likely that you will get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Heinens

Anonymous Employee in Lake Bluff, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heinens (Lake Bluff, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, got a call roughly a week later, scheduled an interview, and was offered a position within two weeks of applying. I think they expected to offer me a position before I even walked in, since I didn't do anything extraordinarily impressive during the interview. I didn't know what department I'd be working in prior to the interview, but the interviewer recommended I be a cashier when I mentioned I was good at interacting with people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Heinen's? [paraphrased]   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in University Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Heinens (University Heights, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

One interview one on one with the head manager and then I did training. I worked there on and off for 2 years as I went to college and came home during the holiday and summer.

Interview Questions

• I was in high school at the time, I was asked a lot about my goals after high school.   Answer Question