Heinens Front End Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heinens Front End Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Heinens

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heinens (Mentor, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to customer service desk and told them I had an interview. The manager came from the back and then took me into a room in the back. She then asked me a few normal interview questions. ("Why do you want to work here." and normal stuff about me.)

Interview Questions

• If a customer approached you about a product that the store does not have how what would you tell them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Heinens

Front End Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heinens.

Interview

It was very quick. I applied online and was called for an interview within four days. I went in and interviewed with the general manager (the interview only lasted about 20 minutes) and he hired me on the spot. It was more focused on just telling me the history of Heinen's than asking me any personal questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Heinen's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heinens (Cleveland, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

One on One with the Store Manager. Simple, basic interview. Straightforward and to the point. Met some other department heads during tour of the store. Hired on the spot. Manager asked availability and what type fo hours I was looking for. Explained to me the benefits for working for a union

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself managing your school work and job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barrington, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Heinens (Barrington, IL).

Interview

Very easy. Brought in my resume, met for a few minutes with someone from management, and got the job. Mostly just had to show that I was a hard worker and dependable.

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heinens (Hudson, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

It was very easy and conversational. Aligns with their family values. I felt needed and enjoyed the experience. It was great interview experience for future jobs to come. I was notified about my employment immediately.

Anonymous Employee in University Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heinens (University Heights, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

The store manager does the interviewing. You meet with him inside of the cafe that is located in the store. He then begins to ask you some very basic and general questions that are aimed at determining the kind of person you are and what values you have. They want to make sure that your values directly align with those of Heinen's.

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heinens (Middleburg, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

it was a fairly easy interview. The process was not long at all. There was only one interview. The basic questions were things such as -why are you applying for this position? I would recommend to dress neatly and professional.