Helios & Matheson IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Helios & Matheson IT Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (India, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy. first round technical, second round technical, third round hr, and then HnM interview and then discussion about salary and then they have rolled out the offer letter. typical company type interview nothing new.

Interview Questions

• How many years of exp do i have   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. 1st level was with the Team Lead and next level with the Manager. Both were partially technical and hr round. It was done within an hour.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Only the HR would ask you basic questions and no technical team to check how good you are.
    it was telephonic discussion and they did a lot of manipulation between me and the client which i came to know after joining the client.

Interview Questions

• total years of experience etc etc. they would ask everything again as to whats noted in resume.
      Why are you changing your company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They never give you what you deserve and say all silly reasons and give you very less. if they give variable pay forget it and dont join this company coz you would end up as beggars asking for your salaries and would never get them on time. there was a delay of 3 and 4 months sometimes

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Nothing much they project yo to client and client will take all the intervies.
    They will follwo with client and tell you.
    If you reject the offer they will give you more amount and make sure that u fall in their trap

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing much they project yo to client and client will take all the intervies.
    They will follwo with client and tell you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

they dnt take interview. Client will take the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

These people dont care what you are suffering. Dont join this company.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had interview with BOA. very difficult to clear BOA interview. very difficult to clear BOA interview. very difficult to clear BOA interviewvery difficult to clear BOA interviewvery difficult to clear BOA interviewvery difficult to clear BOA interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

They often look for immediate joiners who can join within a month. They filter the profiles from the job site with this condition. They don't mind if you already have an offer unless you have proper justification for still looking for another offer. First round will be telephonic. Followed by F2F interview at client place by client technical people. You will have a first technical round purely based on your skill set. Second technical round will be based on you analytic and logical reasoning skills. Third rund in manager round where client manager interviews you. Fourth round in HR round which will be handled by H&M HR and i will be purely salary negotiation and verification of your joining availability date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are a immediate joiner your negotiation will be smooth. Else it is on your luck.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Well organized interview process.
    1st round with General Manager of Operations.
    2nd round with VPs (it was a discovery process of talent and value add from candidate rather than an interview. Excellent conversation)

Interview Questions

• There wasn't an unexpected or difficult question. It was a collective conversation on tapping some of the unexplored region   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Only 1 round directly by client ( Bank of America >>akka.. BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. >>, Gurgaon).

Third class interview by Bank of America Manager (Hitendra Kumar, Gurgaon)
    Interviewer also took interview with the mindset that he is taking interview of contractor.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was directly with the client . The questions aked were valid and test the real knowledge of the candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very cool