Hello Labs Interview Questions in Palm Beach Gardens

Updated Feb 17, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 6 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hello Labs

Hello Labs

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hello Labs (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in Dec 2014

Interview

A four part interview process. An initial screening by phone, a short code test, a video conference interview with a small team of people, and then a final video conference interview where we discussed possible solutions to a real problem to see how we worked together. The overall impression given during this process was of a casual and open company culture, while also being very serious about the work they are doing.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be comfortable switching to development on a Mac?
    Answer Question
  • How do you feel about projects with a large existing code base?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hello Labs

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hello Labs (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in Dec 2014

Interview

Applied online, was contacted via email. Scheduled an initial phone call, then a technical test, then a few additional phone calls (both one-on-one and with a group). It was a really transparent process, I got prompt answers to my questions and was provided with information that I asked for. I was interviewing for a remote developer position and the entire interview process was conducted and completed remotely, which was a good sign. There was a technical test, which was helpful to judge fit, but also felt small in scope. Would have liked to pair with a developer on a real (or mock) task to get a better feel for the code and the people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed