HelloFresh Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

2.0

Associate Director Interview

Interview

A very drawn out and disorganized interview process consisting of multiple phone screens and multiple in person meetings. Cutting to the chase, this company appears extremely disorganized as evidenced by the haphazard interview scheduling and process. People I spoke with didn't seem to have a grasp of what their own jobs entailed. A portion of the American segment seem to have their hands tied behind their backs from their international leaders. Some of the perceived American leaders do not appear to have much of a say in real decision making processes and are there just because of the American market growth. This was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews (Skype) with the director and a future colleague. Then a debrief with the director to determine whether I believed I was a good fit. Very friendly and pragmatic way of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• classic interview questions - they are trying to determine how you could help the company rather than trying to ask you difficult questions   Answer Question