HelloFresh Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty casual and conversational, I received a phone interview with a scheduler and then had an in-person interview with the sales manager. Sales manager was very easy to talk to and detailed in his expectations for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background - what is your experience with sales and marketing. Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh.

Interview

Applied to the job, had a phone interview 2-3 days later, had an in-person interview about a week later (it lasted about 30 minutes, very casual interview), and was offered the job 3 days after.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloFresh.

Interview

I submitted my resume approximately 2 days before I received an email asking for a phone interview which happened very shortly after. The interviewer was very friendly on the phone call and asked me what I knew about HelloFresh and about myself. On the phone we scheduled a face to face interview for the following week and that interview was in office and pretty casual lasted 30 min but just basic interview questions!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What do you know about HelloFresh?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloFresh.

Interview

Quick getting-to-know-you interview. The interviewee was super welcoming and made the interview very relaxing and nice. Also talked about personal lives and made it seem like iw as talking to anew friend.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Columbus, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview, video chat interview, then offer. The interview process was pretty simple overall. The manager I spoke with loved the use of examples when answering questions. Asking detailed questions was also important to this interview.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloFresh.

Interview

Very smooth and the everyone involved was very nice. Got back to me very quickly and made the process much easier. It started with a phone screening and then an in person interview.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HelloFresh in August 2018.

Interview

Very simple, basic questions. Interview began with a phone call, followed up with an in-person interview. Questions revolve around what you seek from the job, how you would approach a situation, and how you are with teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Denver, CO) in August 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and heard back within 48 hours and was invited to do a quick phone screening. Interviewer was very sweet and easy to talk to. After talking to her I was invited to set up an in-person interview. The interviewer was kind enough to offer a Google Hangout interview for those that could not make it in person. I did the hangout interview and it was nice. Straight and to the point, no fluff.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

You will receive a phone call from the corporate hiring manager, then once that phone call is complete you will have an in person interview with the Sales Market Manager. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The process is generic but as long as you show you can overcome difficulties and are resilient you should be in good shape.

Interview Questions

• What is something difficult in your life that you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

It was quick and easy. I applied on Indeed just by submitting my resume. Then phone interview with recruiter. Then in-person interview. Hired very quickly after the in person interview.