HelloFresh Door-to-Door Salesperson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Door-to-Door Salesperson Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

1.3

Door-to-Door Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Called in for interview after sending online application, turned out to be group interview, 3 other potential employees involved. Interview process took approximately an hour.
Called back for 4 hour training session the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? (Over the other 3 people in the interview)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Door-to-Door Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

Virtually non-existent. I simply e-mailed the e-mail provided on the job advertisement and I was told to come to an address for training. When I arrived we were simply told that we would be trained on that day and would receive a $100 training bonus. Though I believe that is how they sell the job to you, otherwise a very passive and easy process.

Door-to-Door Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Brisbane (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Before attending this interview I was and am still sure that it was for a call centre role, when I arrived and quickly realised it wasn't I thought ild stay and see what it was about anyway.

-You should always leave an interview having been asked more questions than you leave asking.

The above is my only advice I would say is universal to any interview, with this in mind I had around 30 questions when I left this "Interview", I had only been asked three. Remember going into a sales environment the person conducting the interview probably started off in the company as a sales person, don't let them sell you a job, your their to justify why your suitable for it not why they are suitable for you.

To conclude, the company based upon what I have seen seems like an absolute mess, had I not been travelling I would've never applied. But my advice would be don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you Suitable for the Job?
      What sum of money do you expect?
      Where are you from what brings you here?   1 Answer