HelloFresh Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for a Marketing Associate position at HelloFresh and while my actual interviewers were perfectly fine, the entire HR process was unbelievably poor. Applied online and got to a phone screen with the HR rep scheduled, only for them to "drop off the face of the earth" for a week (obviously missing our scheduled phone screen), despite multiple emails trying to reschedule. Finally, they resurfaced and I was able to reschedule it...2 weeks after my first screen was scheduled for. Once that finally got completed, I moved on to their Excel test, which was really simple and just tested basic pivot tabling and calculations. I then interviewed with a sr. marketer and they asked standard questions. I then moved on to their on-site interview in NYC. Simply sending me an email to report in NYC at X time in 4 days is ridiculous, especially since I was coming from the Midwest, thus obviously requiring a roundtrip flight and (potentially) one day of lodging. Of course, I would have had a better idea of whether or not I'd need to find a place to stay if they had told me how long the day of interviews might take (but, of course, they didn't). Again, after telling me where/when to report, they fell off the face of the earth again, only to resurface claiming that they didn't realize I'd have to travel there (it's quite obvious...my current address is on my resume, which they have) and that they could reschedule me. But by this point, I'd already booked a flight and figured out a place to stay, so that wasn't really an option at all. In the actual interviews (I had two...but one was the interviewer I had previously interviewed with, which makes little to no sense why I'd interview twice with this person), they asked standard questions about my resume and experience and then some hypothetical questions (the "what would you do if..." type). I was hoping to get reimbursed for my expenses given I had come quite some way at my own personal expense, but not surprisingly, HR hasn't responded to me. Apparently they have people from the Midwest "come by train" which is hilariously absurd, given it'd take days to get there. Extremely disappointed with the entire logistical process, especially given they're an established company in Europe. One might expect them to know general HR practices, but they'd be wrong.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HelloFresh in March 2015.

Interview

Easy breasy beautiful! Free coffee and water, easy to talk to interviewer. I got a real sense that I was valued and the people I met with are wonderful. Constant communication and straightforward offers all throughout the process. I met with Donna, who always made time to time to answer questions, and was exceptionally prompt in responding to my emails.

Interview Questions

• You need to sell me the Brooklyn bridge. How would you do it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY).

Interview

multiple rounds - excel test, behavioral interviews, light case studies. moves very quickly and recruiters can be pushy. Too many rounds for the role. mostly conversational and not too intimidating. you can ask to speak with people in the current role to get a betters sense.