HelloFresh Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone conversations and a test. There would have been another onsite interview, but I wasn't selected for it.

I understand that they cannot invite everyone over, but I think 2 phone calls (with the hiring manager and the HR) is too much. Also, when on top of that you get a test, and you still don't even know if you want the job, because you haven't met anyone or even seen the office, regardless of the fact that you live 15 min away from it.

The interview with the hiring manager was professional and pleasant, but the HR one was weird. It was mentioned to me a few times how the HR manager likes working long hours, doesn't believe in onboarding of new employees and likes environments where a lot of pressure in put on people. Until this day I don't know if he really believed that or if it was some kind of a test to check how I react (it's really hard to tell when you talk to a stranger on the phone).

The time between all three stages was really long (almost a month in total) and I think it's unfair to use so much of candidate's time and effort without evening meeting them in person. I understand they would do a short call from HR as a first scan, but 2 long phone interviews (an hour each!), especially when the first one is from the hiring manager and only the second one with HR, seem pointless.

Interview Questions

• Nothing suprising, job and experience ralated questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HelloFresh.

Interview

No waste of time, couple of rounds with different leads, need to prepare case study, lean process overall with direct feedback, really good experience for an interview round at hello fresh

Interview Questions

• Specific questions to skill set   1 Answer