HelloFresh Procurement Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Procurement Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview, technical test, in-person interview.

Unfortunately, my initial good experience with Hello Fresh was soured by their lack of follow-up. After my interview, I contacted them a few times over a period of a month and got no reply. What makes this worse is that the recruiter I was in contact with assured me I would get feedback and would hear from them either way, that "they're good at following up with candidates."

After spending hours speaking with them and completing their test, the LEAST they could do is spent 2 minutes sending a mass e-mail to rejected candidates to let them know.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Procurement Analyst Interview

Interview

phone call->technical test->first round in person with managers->second round interviews with manager's manager and VP. this process took about a month of process. I suppose lot of people go through the process here and that's why it took a while to get everyone sorted out.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Networked my way into an in-person interview, with no phone call, or digital interview due to the informal nature of the application process. Interviewed at the Toronto office,, about two months before my start date.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complex task you've completed on Excel?   Answer Question
    • What does food mean to you?   Answer Question
    • They will ask you to list a few of your strengths (at least five, or six), as well as a few of your weaknesses (at least five, or six).   Answer Question
    • What do you know about HelloFresh? What do you know about Procurement?   Answer Question